As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Sweetcrisp" Includes 4 Four Plants with 4 Hello Organics Tags #adHello Organics #ad
- I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4. Sweetcrisp is considered the best tasting and most crisp of all Blueberries. Sweetest of all Blueberries.
It is a fast growing vigorous plant. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. They are large to extra large berries with a little crunch to the bite. The price includes four 4 "sweetcrisp" southern highbush Blueberry Plants with USPS Shipping. These are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
2. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Emerald" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants with 4 Hello Organics Tags #adHello Organics #ad
- Emerald is the most planted Southern Highbush in Florida. See full product Description and more information on how to grow below. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt.
The price includes four 4 "emerald" southern highbush blueberry Plants with 4 Hello Organic Plant Tags. It's a great healthy plant, good large berry and has a great compact growing habit with low chill requirments.
These are 2 1/4 inch potted plants with at least a two inch root system and are at least 3-5 inches tall. Emerald is the considered the standard Southern Highbush Plant. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4.
3. Shrub #ad
Shrub O'Neal Blueberry, Deep Green Foliage with Rich Blue Berries, 1 Gallon #adShrub #ad
- Deep green foliage with Rich Blue Berries. Usda zones 5-9. Seasons: Autumn. Light needs: Full sun. Deciduous - loses it leaves during the winter months. Mature size 48-72” w x 48-72” H.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants "Biloxi" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- See more information Under Product Description Below. Biloxi grows better in areas where chill hours are below 150, but will produce a moderate crop where chill hours are above 150 Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low ph 5.
5-6. 4. As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%. Biloxi is a new usda variety that is great for low chill or even NO-CHILL climates and can be considered for Evergreen Production.
Biloxi is a great as well for its vigorous bushy growth habit which looks great for edible landscapes or edible hedges. They are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-5 inches tall. The price includes four 4 "biloxi" southern Highbush Blueberry Plants. Biloxi can be grow to zone 10 Biloxi has an above average great tasting medium size berry. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat.
5. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Brightwell Rabbiteye Blueberry Shrub Live Fruit Plant for Planting, One of The Most Reliable Blueberries.Good for Baking and Fresh Eating 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- The open, spreading shrub reaches its full height quickly and can produce up to 15 pounds of berries each year. This variety is is chosen for its vigorous growth, and flavorful fruit.
Named after renowned blueberry developer dr james Brightwell, minimal maintenance, the Brightwell Blueberry is grown commercially all over Southeast North America. Brightwell rabbiteye blueberry shrub- one of The Most Reliable Blueberries.
Good for Baking and Fresh Eating. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Full sun - height 6-9 ft - Pollinator recommended.
6. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 19558 High Bush Plants That Work Blueberry Vaccinium Duke, 1 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Mature height and width: 4-6 Feet Tall and 5-6 Feet Wide. Plant may ship dormant-to-semi-dormant from October-April. Fruit is mildly tart.
This classic blueberry is a heavy, consistent producer of medium to large, light blue berries. Does not ship to ca, nv, id, or, WA, AK, mt, ut, az, HI. Hardiness Zones: 4-7. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season.
7. Strawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
Pack of 10 Bare Roots for $9.95 Organic Grown USA. Zone 4-9., 10 Eversweet Everbearing Strawberries Plants #adStrawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-9. Organically grown in usa! immediate shipping of 10 bare root plants! You will receive your order within 2-3 days. Eversweet strawberry the hard-working plants produce a plentitude of sweet, juicy, large, delicious berries!.
8. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants "Top Hat" Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 "top hat" dwarf blueberry Plants with USPS Shipping. Just 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall. The plant is self-fertile and maintains a perfect bush like shape that doesn't require pruning.
Please start your plant off in a 4 inch container with a mix of Organic Potting Soil and low pH pine mulch.
See more product and grow information below under Product Desciption. Top hat is the perfect dwarf blueberry plant for container growing. Dwarf size blueberry plants Good for Zone 4-8 Central and Northern States. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 1-3 inches tall.