As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Willard & May #ad
Casa Blanca Oriental Lily -4 Perennial Flower Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Will bloom this summer. All white blooms. Great cut flowers. Super Fragrant. 4 bulbs that are winter hardy.
2. Carolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
25 White Japanese Lilac Seeds Extremely Fragrant/ Original Version #adCarolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
- Drought tolerant. Water needs: Moist Soil. Botanical Name: Syringa reticulata. Multiple orders of the same product will be packaged in one packet to save on waste. Exposure: full Sun to Partial Shade. Height: 35 feet usda hardiness Zones: 4 - 7.
3. Generic #ad
Lily Bulbs, 5 Mixed Roselily Bulbs #adGeneric #ad
- Natalia: lightly scented and pollen free, which measure 6" across, this variety is great in a midsummer border or cut-flower arrangement. You'll have plenty of fragrant flowers to enjoy in clean, pollen-free bouquets. Perennializes well.
Will return each year when bulbs are left undisturbed. Grows 36" tall. Lovers of cut flowers should give Tatsjana's delightfully perfumed blooms serious consideration for use in their bouquets and arrangements.
Editha: fully double, outward-facing flowers of candy pink are easy to grow in any sunlit space. Fragrant, 6" blooms will multiply over the years as plants naturalize. Grows 30-36" tall. Perfect in fresh-cut arrangements, so they remain a pure, seasonal borders or containers.
Grows 28" tall. The lemon-yellow throat is marked with black specks. The creamy white double flowers, fade to pink towards their centre. Tatsjana: a breathtakingly beautiful, fully double, 6" lily with dark purplered petals edged in white. Attracts butterflies to borders, feature beds or container gardens alike. Try them in back of a summer border or as a cutting garden staple.
4. Unknown #ad
3 Oriental Lily Bulbs Casa Blanca,intensely Fragrant. Perennial #adUnknown #ad
- Sunlight:full Sun or filtered shade, Watering:Medium. Climate:sub-tropical, Soil Ph:Neutral. Plant Name:Lily.
5. Defonia #ad
Calla Lily Mix（100+）Seeds Flowers Easy to Grow Planting for Outdoor Indoor Home Bonsai #adDefonia #ad
- They are stemless plants whose flowers and leaves rise directly from rhizomes. Its preferred habitat is in streams and ponds or on the banks.
They are easy-to-grow and care free, they thrive in full sun or partial shade. Applications: balcony, study, living room, windows, garden, office, roof, etc.
6. Willard & May #ad
Bearded Iris Flower Bulb Mix, 5 Bulb Value Pack of Assorted Colors, Easy to Grow Fall Planting Bulbs by Willard & May #adWillard & May #ad
- Each package contains information about these rhizomes printed on them including planting depth, plant spacing, mature height and more. Blooms late spring. This helps to eliminate air pockets in the soil.
Looking for something you can plant once that will come back next year? These are perfect for you. They are also naturalizing bulbs meaning they'll spread more and more each year. Package contains: 5 rhizomes.
Immediately after planting, water the planting area. We pride ourselves in providing high quality products, superior customer service and fast delivery with every order. Each premium bulb is inspected before shipped directly to you.
Plant these when temperatures have cooled in your area in fall. Premium bulb size: no 1. Once your daytime temperatures are in the 60’s or lower consistently, this is a good time to plant. Plant in full sun or part shade. Perennializing & naturalizing. After the initial planting, it is not necessary to provide any supplemental water to the area.
7. CZ Grain #ad
Perennial Garden Flowers, 20 Grape Hyacinth Bulbs-muscari Armeniacum- Beautiful Spring Blooms #adCZ Grain #ad
- Pair with cz grain allium Bulbs and Crocus Bulbs for a real stunner spring show of colorful flowers. Plant in Fall or Early Spring. Eye appealing: elegant grape colored blooms are good for Hummingbirds and Butterfly.
Early spring blooms: 20 healthy Bulbs to Plant. Fits any space: ideal in mass plantings. Easy to grow: perennial Flowers that come back year after year.
8. serui #ad
5 Wild Day LIily Bulbs System Hemerocallis Fulva Bareroot Daylily #adserui #ad
- Drought tolerant and fast growing. These are great for erosion issues, and grow just about anywhere. You will receive five 5 individual wild orange daylily bulbs/roots with green fans cut back to 2-4" for shipping.
No special winter prep, just plant and keep watered a few times a week until they get established a few weeks is fine. Fresh dug upon shipping. Thrives in full sun/part shade but will grow just about in any location.