As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Cast Iron Plant Pet Friendly Live, Graceful Indoor Air Purifier #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- This item does not ship to California. Cast iron is a fuss-free plant with robust, healthy dark green leaves that will tolerate a range of growing conditions. Can survive even the most extreme conditions where other plants would shrivel and die, which makes Cast Iron plant care A snap.
These tough, attractive, easy care houseplants are members of the Lily family. Can be used in areas where all else fails; it is always Green, and can handle deep shade under deck Stairs or along foundations that receive almost no sunlight. The cast iron plant grows well in low light indoors.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Aspidistra Elatior, Beautiful Live 6 Inch Pot, Cast Iron Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- A nearly fuss-free, leafy evergreen that will tolerate a range of growing conditions including heat, aridity and dry shade. Thrives in organically rich, use a high quality, organic potting mix. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
This plant is as tough as its name! Excellent for those difficult-to-fill areas in deep shade, lush, spreading gently by underground stems. Watch for mites and scale. For a gardener with a brown thumb, this sturdy, long lasting plant can be used in areas where all else fails; it is always green, and can handle deep shade under deck stairs or along foundations that receive almost no sunlight.
Direct sun will bleach leaves. No serious insect or disease problems. Native to the osumi islands of japan, it inhabits forest floors and receives its common name of Cast Iron Plant due to its ability to survive under dark and neglectful conditions.
Overwatering may cause root rot. Feed with a general-purpose fertilizer in spring. New species of this plant are currently being discovered throughout East Asia. In containers, reduce frequency. Water deeply, well-drained soil, regularly in first growing season to establish root system; once established, sited in bright shade; tolerates deep shade well.
3. GARDENS OY VEY #ad
Aspidistra elatior, Cast Iron Plant #adGARDENS OY VEY #ad
- 8-10 stems. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Ships with Soil. 1 gallon. Tree-plants & shrub-plants, Evergreens. Full 18-24 inch tall.
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Shade Tolerant Evergreen, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Aspidistra Elatior, Milky Way Cast Iron Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Very drought tolerant once established, excellent for container gardens too. Milky way is an ideal choice for the darker spot in the house compared to other indoor plants which need a good amount of indirect light. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
Cast iron plants are very drought tolerant and also tolerates dimley lit areas both inside and out. According to plant delights this is properly 'ginga' but is more commonly called 'Milky Way' This interesting evergreen groundcover should have cultural conditions similar to the common Cast Iron Plant but may be somewhat less hardy.
Aspidistra elatior ‘milky way’ is an old-fashioned and rarely seen variant of the cast iron plant with yellow polka dots on leaves that are shiny and much more narrow that the normal variety of this plant.
Smaller than typical cast Iron Plant and with myriad small white spots on dark leaves hence name. Thrives with very little care, growing best in well draining porous soils. Zones 7-10 overwinters well inside everywhere else. This one is a stunner for any indoor plant collector or lover of all things unusual in the plant world.
5. Bio Garden #ad
Cast-Iron Plant, Bar-Room Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Rare 15pcs Aspidistra Elatior, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden, Bio Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- Incredibly popular with the victorians, this aspidistra is an elegant and tolerant plant that will cope with some neglect - hence to common name of cast iron plant.
It can withstand drought provided temperatures are not too high and pollution - and only needs repotting occasionally. This makes it a great choice for the novice who wants something that looks nice, but is really easy to look after.
6. Costa Farms #ad
White-Natural Décor Planter, 12-Inch Tall, Indoor Plant, Costa Farms ZZ Zamioculcas zamiifolia #adCosta Farms #ad
- Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Grows in natural or artificial light; water when soil is dry, drain any excess water. The zz plant features shiny, dark green leaves that look waxy.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. To avoid water spillage, this container has a saucer. Height at shipping is approximately 12 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch diameter decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
7. YIDE #ad
2Pcs Hanging Plant Hook Hummingbird Cast Iron Decorative Flower Basket Wall Hanging Hooks Bracket Hanger for Indoor Outdoor Plants Bird Feeder Lantern Planters Flower Pots Wind Chimes #adYIDE #ad
- Sturdy plant hanger: 9x7. 5in size handmade of cast iron can hold capacity up to 44 LBS with rust resistant coating protection so you won't worry about the snow and rain. 2. How to use: 3 mounting holes to anchor the piece firmly into your wall.
No mounting screws or hardware included. Two hooks in one bracket: This Bracket has 2 hooks for your choice. 3. Recommend using wall anchors for mounting.
Multi-function: beautify your home or garden by hanging bird feeders, holiday decorations, wind chimes, lanterns, string lights, flower pots, planters, ornaments and more.
Matching black screws maintain a consistent, sleek look. Looks great within a variety of different environments. A dark finish stunningly complements anything that hangs from it, adding elegance and beauty to your home or garden. 5. Screw into wood fence posts, deck posts or even indoor walls. 1. Retro stylish: hand forged wrought iron offers a charming, traditional look. 4.
8. Bio Garden #ad
Rare 50pcs Aspidistra elatior Cast Iron Plant House Plant Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden, Bio Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- It can withstand drought provided temperatures are not too high and pollution - and only needs repotting occasionally. This reliable house plant was extremely popular with the Victorians not least because of its ability to withstand, drought, pollution and low light levels.
An ideal focal point for a hallway table, cool conservatory or a shaded corner of your home. Commonly known as the cast iron plant for its resilience, even when neglected! Aspidistra elatior is a particularly elegant foliage plant with upright, glossy leaves that arch gracefully at the leaf tips.