As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive Form, Green Hedge Clumping Bamboo Plant / Bambusa multiplex #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Currently 3+ feet tall - clumping, non-invasive Form - Hardy in Zones 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11. Mature height 25 feet and 1.
5 inch diameter culm/cane - Usage - Specimen planting, hedge, screen, container, gorgeous just about anywhere. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade. Supplemental water needed until established.
2. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive, Clumping Bamboo t, Bambusa Green Hedge Bamboo #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - Trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Imagine the time saving nature of this hedge! Currently 3+ feet tall. Supplemental water needed until established.
Usage - specimen planting, container, hedge, screen, gorgeous just about anywhere. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Clumping, non-invasive form; hardy in Zones 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade.
3. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Bambusa “Lady Finger” Clumping Bamboo Plant #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Lady finger accepts full sun to partial shade and once established, will need no supplemental watering. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Her small canes are ½ diameter at maturity and a normal height is 8 to 12 feet, but in a container is more in the range of 6 to 8 feet tall.
Her foliage is plentiful with a tropical look as its leaves are larger than other small bamboo. She is currently growing in one gallon pots and ready to quickly grow into a beautiful addition to your garden or home.
She is hardy in zones 8 through 11. Think that you don’t have room for bamboo or would like bamboo indoors? If so, consider Lady Finger bamboo. If you live in a colder climate, you can plant in a container in bring inside for the winter and she will be quite happy.
4. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Oldhamii Giant Timber Clumping Bamboo Bambusa #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Most common giant timber bamboo in America - Clumping variety - will NOT become invasive. 1 gallon plant. Usage - specimen planting, screen, hedge, container - Height up to 55 feet and cane diameter up to 4 inches.
No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Easy, extremely fast grower in full sun to full shade. Cold hardy down to 20 degrees - Zones 8 to 11.
5. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Bambusa Malingensis, Seabreeze Clumping Bamboo Plant #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Seabreeze readily accepts full sun to partial shade and is much more drought tolerant than most bamboo. This clumping bamboo will create a nice hedge or privacy screen as well as showing its beauty as a specimen planting.
Currently growing in 1 gallon pots and is 3 or more feet in height. Fully hardy in zones 8 to 11, but will return from roots in zone 7. Seabreeze is most noted for its tolerance of salt spray in coastal areas – but a beautiful bamboo most anywhere. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII.
6. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 100 Clumping Bamboo Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 100 clumping Bamboo plant seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100 .
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Bambusa Multiplex, Golden Goddess Hedge Bamboo Plant, 6 Inch Pot, 1 Live Plant, Non-invasive Clumping #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. Bamboo is among the primary signature plants of asian inspired gardens. Evergreen. Pruned properly these plants are spectacular with night lighting trained on their golden canes which cast exotic, striped shadows in the garden.
The clumping, non-invasive habit of golden goddess make it an easy, low maintenance choice for homeowners. Provide organically rich, loamy, moist soil. A fantastic container or screen plant with a graceful, arching form ideal for an exotic tropical or Asian garden effect.
Bamboo is quite adaptable to containers provided it is given adequate water and nitrogen to sustain vigorous growth and an overall lush appearance. It is also equally at home in tropical island design themes.
Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; once established, well-drained, water regularly to maintain consistently moist soil. The perfect non-invasive bamboo for smaller gardens, golden Goddess has a well-mannered clumping form that can be easily maintained at under 8 feet tall. In the landscape it can be used as a clump of vertical poles for a columnar element or planted in mass for a fast growing barrier, screen or privacy hedge between properties.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Green Hedge Bamboo | 3 Live Plants | Non-Invasive Clumping Bamboo | Screening Privacy Hedge Bambusa Multiplex #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- No matter where it grows, island-inspired retreat. You can keep it at your desired height easily by pruning just once yearly, the yellowish-green Multiplex is perfect for creating a secluded, meaning you won’t have to continuously trim your Multiplex to get the look you want.
It is no longer a surprise that bamboo is becoming more and more popular for home owners and their various landscaping projects, as well as for their indoor décor. Being located in standing water or permanently boggy soil can quickly lead to root rot and the death of your bamboo.
However, yet is not subject to standing water. And unlike many other bamboo varieties, Multiplex is a fast grower that forms into a dense living wall. However, what may be still surprising for those of you who don’t know too much about this plant, we’ll introduce you the Multiplex Hedge Bamboo, is the number of species that exist.
And since it’s drought-tolerant, the rain takes care of the watering for you. But it’s so versatile that you can grow it as an exotic privacy fence or plant it in a container on your patio. For now, which is one of the fastest growing and most reliable clumping bamboo species that we have. It is also important to ensure that your soil provides plenty of drainage. Grown, sub-tropical variety that will provide you with a unique screen in no time.