As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Syngenta #ad
Demon WP Insecticide 2 Envelopes Containing 4 Water-Soluble 9.5 Gram Packets Makes 4 Gallons Cypermethrin 40% #adSyngenta #ad
- Quick knockdown and long-lasting - 90+ day residual. Size: 1 envelope contains Four 9. 5 gram water soluble packets. Target pest: ants, boxelder bugs, california oakworm, mites, crickets, sowbugs, elm leaf beetlec, termitese, pillbugs, Spiders, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Firebrats, chinch bugs, Carpenter Ants, Cockroaches, carpenter bees, Flies, mosquitoes, Fire Ants, Fleas, ¤Ô¤¸¤Á¤corpions, earwigs, ticks, assassin bugs, Chiggers, Bees, Sod Webworms, aphidsc, Wasps.
Yield and mixing: one 9. 5g packet mixed with 1 gallon of water covers a 2, 000 to 2, 500 sq. Ft. Home. Can be used inside and out.
2. syngenta #ad
H-AP-2319890, Demon WP Insecicide, 1 Envelope 9.5g containing 4 0.33 ounces packets, Syngenta #adsyngenta #ad
- For use as a general surface, decks, apartment buildings, fencing, on, but are not limited to, boiler rooms, crack-and-crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact pest control in, factories, entries, floor drains that lead to sewers, correctional facilities, aircraft cargo and non-cabin areas only, buses, and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings and on modes of transport.
The foil envelope must be opened for use.
Permitted areas of use in nonfood/no feed areas include, food granaries, closets, . Because water-soluble packets readily dissolve in the presence of moisture, do not allow them to get wet before adding to the applicator tank. Can't ship to CT or NY. Each foil envelope of demon wp in water-soluble packets contains water-soluble packets of Demon wet table powder. Numbers on Package are not expiration date. Permethrin 40%.
3. Demon WSP #ad
Demon WP Insecticide 1 Envelope Containing 4 Water-Soluble 9.5 Gram Packets Makes 4 Gallons Cypermethrin 40% #adDemon WSP #ad
- Commercial use on and around buildings and structures. General surface, crack and crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact control of ants. Works great on cockroaches, Crickets and spiders.
|Brand||Demon WSP #ad|
4. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- Under normal storage conditions, "use by", this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years. Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date. This product does not have an expiration, or stated shelf life.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
5. Syngenta #ad
Demon WP Pest Control Insecticide #adSyngenta #ad
- Target pests: ants, cockroaches, carpenter ants, crickets, spiders and certain other insect pests. Active ingredient: cypermethrin 40% ~~ Yield: One envelope contains 4 water-soluble packets and makes 2-4 gallons of solution.
Can not be shipped to NY or CT. Application: demon wP leaves a white powdery film that is especially noticeable on dark surfaces.
6. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta Demon-Max Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- Ultimate in long residual for protection that lasts. Reduced environmental impact. Total protection against both Subterranean and Formosan species. Target pests: ants, bees, boxelder bugs, aphids, sod webworms, chiggers, spiders, silverfish, pillbugs, sowbugs, california oakworm, Mosquitoes, scorpions, earwigs, Firebrats, Millipedes, Assassin Bugs, elm leaf beetle, Flies, Fleas, Chinch Bugs, Cockroaches, Centipedes, Crickets, Carpenter Bees, mites, Termites, Fire Ants, Carpenter Ants, ticks, Wasps.
Low water solubility, does not leach into water supplies.
7. Demon WP Water Soluble Packets #ad
Demon WP Pest Control Insecticide 1 Envelope Pack #adDemon WP Water Soluble Packets #ad
- For every country, city, state, county, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Pest control pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Yield: one envelope contains 4 water-soluble packets and makes 2-4 gallons of solution.
Target pests: ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and certain other insect pests. Pest control pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products.
Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, permit, province, product registration, etc. Sold by pestcontrolpross!! active ingredient: cypermethrin ~ Application area: Demon WP leaves a white powdery film that is especially noticeable on dark surfaces.
8. Syngenta #ad
Demon WP #adSyngenta #ad
- Convenient packaging and easy-to-mix formula available in water-soluble packets. Knowing the product works across multiple areas on several pests reduces the stress resulting from customer call backs.
Low use rates that can provide pest knockdown in less than an hour. High insecticidal activity, long-lasting residual control and low volatility.
A general surface, crack-and-crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact control of ants, cockroaches, carpenter ants, crickets, spiders and other insect pests. Ideal for clean-out of cockroaches, spiders and other pests in residential and commercial non-food handling areas.