As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IMAGE #ad
24 Ounce, Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate #adIMAGE #ad
- Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Image label. Manufactured in United States.
2. Southern Ag #ad
White Bottle, Southern Ag Amine 24-D Weed Killer #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Selective Broadleaf Weed Control. For use in pastures & rangeland, cemeteries, golf courses, parks, lawns, & similar ornamental turf.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
3. Ortho #ad
32 oz., Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-to-Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Kills weeds, Not Lawns. Rainproof in 2 hours. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds. For northern and Southern turf grasses. Ready to use—no mixing.
4. BASF #ad
Image 24OZ Weed Killer #adBASF #ad
- Image herbicide is for use in established grasses such as Bermudagrass St. Ammonium salt of Imazaquin - 3. 3%. Augustine Centipedegrass Zoysiagrass and selected landscape ornamentals. 2. 5 ounce per gallon of water.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL GARDEN AND PET #ad|
5. Compare-N-Save #ad
41-Percent Glyphosate, White, 1-Gallon , Compare-N-Save 016869 Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Contains 41-percent glyphosate. Makes up to 85 gal. Covers over 25, 000 square feet. Note: Packaging may vary. Of ready-to-use spray. Rainproof in 2 hours. Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days.
6. Ortho #ad
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate2, 1 gal. #adOrtho #ad
- Kills 250+ listed weeds See label for listed weeds. Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds. Results in hours. Won’t harm the lawn - when used as directed. Not sold in TX. Kills weeds to the root.
7. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Pro Turf Barricade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control up to 5,800 sq ft. 18 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Please refer to product label for complete application rates and timings. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds.
In warm-season turf, barricade can also be applied in the fall for the prevention of poa annua annual bluegrass. The product must also receive rainfall or irrigation in order for the herbicide prevention zone to become active.
Barricade is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Barricade is most effective when applied in early spring, prior to soil temperatures reaching 55 degrees at a four-inch depth.
8. Bonide #ad
Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz., Bonide BND069 #adBonide #ad
- Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, Bermuda grass, ryegrass, fescue, and carpetgrass. Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours.
Kills weeds, goosegrass, not the lawn - sedge ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, crabgrass, foxtail, and other grassy weeds down to their roots.
Will not wash off after it has dried. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings.
Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. One pint can treat 2, 000 to 8, 700 square feet, depending on the intended use and various mix rates. Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted.