As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4.5" Pot, Lemon Scented Goldcrest Cypress Tree, Indoors/Out #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Makes a great indoor Christmas Tree. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4. 5" pot. They are about 10" tall. Prefers a sunny location. Fresh, lemon scent to the tree. Hardy in zones 7-9 or indoors.
2. growplant #ad
6 Pot Lemon Scented Goldcrest Cypress Tree, Indoors/Out FR22 #adgrowplant #ad
- Hardy in zones 7-9 or indoors. Lemon scented goldcrest Cypress Tree - Indoors/Out. Prefers the sun. Makes an excellent indoor or outdoor tree.
3. growplant #ad
2.5 Pot Lemon Scented Goldcrest Cypress Tree, Indoors/Out/FairyGarden FR22 #adgrowplant #ad
- Lemon scented goldcrest Cypress Tree - Indoors/Out/FairyGarden. Hardy in zones 7-9. Prefers a sunny location.
4. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
1Ft Plant Height, 3 Gallon, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Lemon Thread False Japanese Cypress Live #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Very low maintenance. Chamaecyparis pisifera, gold mop, and false japanese cypress, pyramidal, commonly known as samara, Lemon thread, is a large, evergreen conifer that grows slowly and will only reach 3-5 feet tall over a 20 Year span.
Usda hardiness zones: 4-10 Great for lawn specimens, shrubs, accent plants, borders, rock gardens, container planting and FOUNDATION plantings. Lemon thread’ is a slow-growing, semi-dwarf, broadly-conical, shrubbery variety that is noted for its bright yellow thread-like foliage.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Murray Cypress Tree, 10 Live Plants, Upright Screening Evergreen Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- You can plant closer together if you want quicker privacy. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Murray cypress is able to withstand cold temperatures, surviving in brutal winds and icy conditions. Murray cypress Trees typically grow about 8-10 feet wide.
It resists diseases better than the standard Leyland. The recommended spacing for murray cypress trees is 5 feet apart. Another wildly-growing function for the Murray Cypress is its use as a Christmas tree. This quickly-growing evergreen is ideal for creating privacy on property that can’t be easily screened by the height of traditional wooden fences.
Another benefit of planting one or multiple murray cypresses is the tree’s resiliency to fungus. With a growth rate of three feet per year - which is considerably faster than the Leyland - the Murray Cypress matures at a height of 30 to 40 feet.
The murray cypress is gaining momentum as a landscaping giant. Recommended spacing is 5 to 10 feet apart for planters who wish to create a sense of secrecy in their backyards. It’s hardy in zones 6-10, meaning the Murray Cypress is capable of thriving in temperatures ranging from -10 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Whether the desired function for the Murray Cypress is privacy or holiday-related, this evergreen performs both tasks well. Murray cypress’ primary function is for privacy purposes.
6. growplant #ad
Indoors/Out FR22, 4.5 Pot Lemon Scented Goldcrest Cypress Tree #adgrowplant #ad
- Hardy zone 9-11 or indoor. Provide morning sun or bright. Pot lemon scented Goldcrest Cypress Tree - Indoors/Out. Zones - ALL.
7. Root 98 Warehouse #ad
Purple, Lemon Cypress Tree, 4" Chevron Planter #adRoot 98 Warehouse #ad
- A favorite gift plant. Needs little or no pruning. The tree is characterized by bright yellow foliage and a narrow, conical habit with a heavy lemon scent. A tree that has a native range limited to the Monterey bay on the coast of central California.
It may grow to be up to 16 feet tall in its native habitat but here we keep them small and train them as topiaries ranging from a height of 13″ 18" tall. Among the easiest of evergreens to transplant successfully.
8. AeroGarden #ad
AeroGarden Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kits #adAeroGarden #ad
- Works with any aerogarden - For use in all AeroGarden models. Includes gourmet herb seed kit - 6 pre-seeded pods featuring Genovese Basil, Thyme, Curly Parsley, Thai Basil, Mint, and Dill.
Harvest herbs directly from the plant for use in your favorite recipes. Comes with everything - also includes a 3 oz bottle of patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients, grow domes for optimal germination, and a Growing Guide with step by step instructions.
Plant to plate – non-gmo seeds; no herbicides; No pesticides. Germination guarantee - 100 percent Germination Guarantee; if a Seed Pod doesn't sprout, we'll replace it for free.
|Model||Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kits|