As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Creeping Speedwell Ground Cover Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 2 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: approximately 1000 seeds covers 20 square feet. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Usda zones: 4 - 8. Bloom color: Light blue.
2. Outsidepride #ad
2 LB, Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Lawn Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet.
Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Edelweiss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Edelweiss is a favorite wildflower of the Swiss Alps, best suited to growing in a well-drained rock garden, scree or alpine trough. Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant to establish as a groundcover.
This low growing groundcover only reaches 6 - 8 inches tall. Edelweiss is a perennial ground cover growing in USDA zones 6 -9 and is drought tolerant. These dense plants get a small white flower on them in late Spring.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annual, Full Sun Daisy, 6000 Creeping Daisy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Creeping daisy seeds produce small, 6 to 12 inch tall flowers with white petals and yellow centers. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. 6000 creeping daisy seeds - White Daisy with Yellow Center.
Sow directly onto Garden Soil. Mat is about 18" wide. Creeping daisies prefer full sunlight, and they will grace you with their presence from mid-summer to fall. 6"-12" tall with a spreading mat of daisies. The best kind of creeper to have!! Creeping daisies form a lovely, blooming mat that looks great in a meadow or flowerbed.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months. When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme.
Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height. Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant.
The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough. Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist. This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color.
6. Pixies Gardens #ad
Rich Moist Soil., Oval Shaped Foliage with Pale White Flowers, Flat of 10 Plants in 4.5" Pots Mazus Reptans 'Albus' White Creeping Mazus, Spreading, Light Green #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Moss Verbena, 3300 Seeds, Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10, Ground Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-10 Takes moderately conditions. Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Full sun. 8-12 tall.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Ground Cover Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds, Breckland Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Wild Thyme #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers. When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Attracts butterflies to your lawn.
Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail. Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed.
These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled. It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|