As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Opalka Tomato Seeds, 10+ Non-GMO Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 10+ opalka tomato seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
2. Unknown #ad
Non GMO, Vegetable, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Fruit, Opalka Tomato Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Herb #adUnknown #ad
- All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
3. Thresh Seed Co. #ad
Opalka Heirloom Tomato, 50 Seeds #adThresh Seed Co. #ad
- Gmo-free, chemical-free, usa-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination. Polish heirloom produces vigorous, wispy vines produce excellent yields of large paste-type tomatoes.
Fruit have an unusual shape with double-blossomed flowers sometimes produce tomatoes with an almost cartoon-like appearance. Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting.
Besides being fun to look at, opalka tomatoes are coreless, few-seeded, and larger than most other paste-types, making them a breeze to process.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Big Mama' Hybrid | Large Red Paste Tomato | 50 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 5" fruit. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Burpee exclusive. Plant height is 70". Fruit weight: 8-10 oz. No gmos, ever. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Harvest in 80 days. Big size and flavor Paste Tomato. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Indeterminate. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 60". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Paste Roma Amish SL3817 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Plum-to strawberry shaped fruits which average 8 to 12 ounces with excellent. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 80 days. These meaty tomatoes are good in salads and great for processing.
6. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Fruit, Vegetable, Non GMO, Organic, Opalka Tomato Seeds 100 Seed Packet More Heirloom #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds 100+ Non-GMO Open-Pollinated 96% Germination Rate 275mg, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Heralded by NPR as a favorite tomato. Rich, dark color and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or in salads. A consistent taste test winner at tomato fests around the country.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, usa. Lycopersicon esculentum - open pollinated. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction.
High germination Rate - 96% with current lot. Matures in about 85 days. Non-gMO. For an heirloom, it is a good producer. Originating from tennessee, Cherokee Purple Tomatoes are thought to have been passed down from Native Americans of the Cherokee tribe.
8. Unknown #ad
Herb, Organic, Opalka Tomato Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Vegetable, Fruit #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.