As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oregon #ad
12 Pack 70505, .404-Inch Stihl Chains, Oregon 13/64-Inch 5.2mm Professional Round Chainsaw Chain Sharpening Files for 3/8-Inch #adOregon #ad
- Long stay-sharp: Superior hardening process on file teeth ensures longevity. Superior performance: Designed and manufactured to provide an optimum cutting experience, durable and reliable. Also fits stihl's 2 in 1 Easy File.
Sharpens stihl 3/8-inch and 404-inch Saw Chains. Professional grade swiss round files for saw chain sharpening -- top-quality files made to meet the demands of the forestry industry and stand up to the test of time. Double-cut file: more cutters relates to smoother and quicker removal of material when sharpening.
2. Oregon #ad
"Oregon 12 Pack Chainsaw File Pack 7/32"" # 70502 Works On All Chainsaw Models With 3/8 And .404 Pitch Chains" #adOregon #ad
- Compatible with the following oregon chain types: 27a, 72-73-75dp, 72-73-75v, 68jx/lx, 72ap, 72-73-75JGX/JPX/LPX and 58-59L/J. State-of-the-art manufacturing processes; uniform, optimum hardening, high-quality finishing including sandblasting and demagnetizing.
Swiss double-cut file design with precision cutting-tooth and fewer teeth per inch than competitive files. Tang length is uniform, no burrs nor sharp edges. Precision center less grind, Uniform file diameter and tooth height.
3. Notch #ad
Notch 13/64” Chainsaw Files Box of 12 #adNotch #ad
- Different sizes are distinguished by color-coded stickers, allowing for easy organization in a toolbox. Diameter. Sold in packs of 12. 13/64 in. Delivered in a reusable case.
4. Oregon #ad
Oregon Chainsaw Chain Sharpening Kit with Hard Case, Contains Files, Stump Vise, Felling Wedge, and More Accessories, Depth Gauge, Handles #adOregon #ad
- All the tools you may need to maintain your chainsaw chain and guide bar, in addition to some extra tools you may need on the job. Bar and chain measuring tool helps identifying the bar and chain for selecting replacement parts, and identifying your files and grinding wheels when you are sharpening the saw chain.
A heavy-duty, compact, and compartmentalized case which keeps everything in place and makes it easy to find the tool you need quickly.
Stump vise holds the chainsaw in place while working on your saw in the woods, creating a working bench on the stump.
Chainsaw wrench and mini screwdriver helps you to access all parts of your saw for maintenance. Round files, flat file, file guide, depth gauge tool and file handles helps you maintain the saw chain to keep it sharp and efficient. Felling wedge helps you keep your bar and chain from getting pinched when making a cut and tip the tree in the right direction.
|Manufacturer||Oregon Tool #ad|
5. Pferd #ad
Blue, 0.203 inches, File 13/64 inch, Pferd 17303 Saw Sharpener Chain Sharp CS-X #adPferd #ad
- Both sides of the teeth can be sharpened by simply turning the device over – no conversion required. Even unskilled users can obtain precise and uniform sharpening results with this compact sharpener.
Included in delivery: 1 x chain sharp cs-x chain saw sharpener including 1 x depth gauge file and 2 x Classic Line chain saw files from PFERD / Fits chain saw file ø 13/64 inch / Depth gauge distance 0025 inch / chain pitch: 3/8 inch.
The sharpener simultaneously sharpens the saw teeth and adjusts the depth gauge of the saw chain. Pferd sharpeners for manual sharpening of saw chains allows for flexible use and simple handling.
6. Oregon #ad
Package may vary, Oregon 70503/80503 3/16-Inch Chain Saw File #adOregon #ad
- Premium-quality file. Swiss double-cut file design with precision cutting-tooth and fewer teeth per inch than competitive files. Precision centerless grind. State-of-the-art manufacturing processes; uniform, high-quality finishing, optimum hardening, including sandblasting and demagnetizing.
Uniform file diameter and tooth height. 3/16-inch file size. Tang length is uniform; no burrs nor sharp edges.
7. Felled #ad
Oregon Sure Sharp Chainsaw Chain File #adFelled #ad
- Keep your blade sharp: use the felled | chainsaw sharpening Kit 7/32-Inch 12-Piece Set to make quick, accurate cuts while maintaining and preserving the life of your chain saw blade. Prevent clogging: slough off dulled, burred metal quickly and easily with the precise file design to prevent clogging.
Built to last: constructed from high-strength steel for maximum strength and longevity. Large size chainsaw sharpening: uniform large 7/32-inch 5.
6mm file diameter and tooth height offer a fast, 7. 9-inch shaft / 4. 3cm taper, aggressive grind each time the file is used; Fits most common tool sizes; 7/32-inch x 9.
6-inch 5. 6mm x 24. 4cm overall dimensions 1. 7-inch taper, smooth, 20cm shaft; 6. 3-inch 16cm cutting surface. Package contents: packages includes 12 7/32-inch chainsaw files for your convenience; Chainsaw not included; Pair these files with the Felled | Chainsaw Sharpening Kit sold separately to ensure you have everything you need for thorough chainsaw maintenance.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
8. Oregon #ad
Grey, Oregon 25896 3/16 inch Chainsaw Chain File Guide with File #adOregon #ad
- File guide grips file securely and keeps file at the correct depth. Eliminates guesswork, keeps chain at peak cutting efficiency. 3/16 inches. Guide with angle indicators to maintain file position. Lines on the file guide's frame make it easy to align the file consistently and correctly.
|Manufacturer||Oregon Tool #ad|