As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma SS16 16-Quart Organic Seed Starter Premium Potting Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Premium Potting Mix. Brand name: Espoma. Espoma ss16 16-quart organic Seed Starter Premium Potting Mix. Country of Origin: United States.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Omri listed for organic use. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Eco Friendly 12 Qt Seed Starting Mix 0.06-0.03-0.03 #adBurpee #ad
- Grow stronger seedlings faster than traditional soil due to better root aeration and the addition of organic plant food. Item package dimension: 13. 0" l x 13. 0" w x 14. 0" h. Model number: Organic. Item package Weight: 6. 0 lb.
4. Promix #ad
3.8 Cubic Foot, PROMIX PT8038101 MP Mycorrhizae Organik Multi Purpose Growing Medium Mix for Seed Starting Herbs and Vegetables #adPromix #ad
- Multi-purpose growing medium: bag contains 3. 8 cubic feet of growing medium made with mycorrhizae for gradual nutrient release; Weight: 50 pounds. Balanced formula: consistent formulation without the variability of compost; Contains sphagnum peat moss, coir, limestone, perlite, and mycorrhizae.
Improved intake and production: mycorrhizae improves fertilizer and water uptake and optimizes results without changing growing practices; Increases resistance of plant stress, flower production, plant size, root mass, and yield.
Great for seed starting: suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings; Use for vegetable transplants, greenhouse vegetables, and organic crops in first weeks of plant growth. Meets organic standards: Approved for and conforms to Organic standards for certified organic growers.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Omri listed for organic use. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 6 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants.
Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Omri listed for organic use.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma ESPSS16 Improved Moisture Retention Organic Seed Starter & Root Growth Premium Potting Mix for Indoor Seed Starting, 16 Quarts #adEspoma #ad
- Easy-to-use: to start root cuttings add seed starter to clean container and gently place root into the mix and keep moist until transplant; Fill shallow containers like peat pots or special seed starting trays with seed starter to get seeds started.
Premium mixture: formulated from 80 to 90-percent sphagnum peat moss, perlite, limestone to adjust pH, and yucca extract. Moisture retention and root growth: Premium mix assists with improving moisture retention and promotes root growth.
Provides lavish garden: All-natural seed starter mix that assists gardeners in starting seeds or root cuttings for a lavish garden. For seed and root starting: Used for started seeds and rooting cuttings indoors during later winter or early spring before transplanting to your garden.
|Manufacturer||Espoma Company The #ad|
8. Window Garden #ad
Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Microgreens or Succulent, Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Easy-to-Store Soil #adWindow Garden #ad
- Fast, easy growing: this organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners. Our indoor gardening soil is peat free, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, renewable, and reusable to help our customers and our habitat. Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags.
The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong. The soil can grow a variety of plants including, microgreens and cat grass. Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil.
We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, wheatgrass, succulents, but not limited to house plants, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth. Our product is designed to provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, which is common when using traditional indoor soil.
Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil. Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet. However, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil. Longer lasting plant life: plants die, and healthy plant life.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|