As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's garden seeds #ad
100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Cucumis sativus; growing: moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
The dark green, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, and are ready in just 55-60 days.
When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture. Produces crisp & delicious results. Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, perfect for pickling. Usda zones: 3, 9, 11, 8, 7, 6, 5, 10, 12; sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, 4, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2" deep in the pot. Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F.
2. Grow For It #ad
Fruits, Herbs, Vegetables, 19,465 Seeds, 105 Heirloom Varieties, Non-GM, Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, Complete Survival Seeds Vault, High Germination Rates #adGrow For It #ad
- Easy to grow with our free downloadable pdf guide for planting and storing Your Seeds to MAXIMIZE Your Investment. Whether square foot gardening or Mini-Farming, This is the Perfect Pack.
Made in usa by american patriots - tough enough to survive the coming disasters. List of our hand packed seeds: hover your mouse over the 2nd Image From Top on the LEFT SIDE of Your Screen. Guaranteed against zombie attacks: this tough.
30 cal ammo box probably wouldn't Survive a Direct Hit But Zombies Won't Have a Chance. Recommended by master survivalists and Home Gardening Enthusiasts. Buy a spare one; one for a Loved One and One for a Friend. This sturdy 30 cal. Acres of life sustaining food: 100% open Pollinated Heritage Seeds Will Feed Your Family Through Any Disaster and Beyond. Ammo box seals moisture Out With an O-Ring and is LOCK-able.
|Brand||Grow For It #ad|
|Manufacturer||Charles C Harmon Co LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime of Original Purchaser|
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Zucchini, Spaghetti and Golden Crookneck for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Delicata, Butternut, Squash Seeds for Planting 5 Individual Packets #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Delicata squash seeds, spaghetti squash seeds, Waltham butternut squash seeds, black beauty zucchini squash seeds, and golden crookneck squash seeds.
5 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your squash garden. All heirloom, open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, natural seeds. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your squash seeds for a full refund. Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets.
Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions. 5 variety mix to help you grow a summer squash garden at home. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what squash seed you planted where. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Spacemaster, Straight Eight Veggie Seeds by Gardeners Basics, Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors 5 Variety Pack Armenian, Lemon, Boston Pickling #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Bush and vine - both bush and vine cucumber vegetable seed varieties are selected in this assortment. Varieties - straight eight, lemon Cucumber, Boston Pickling, Spacemaster and Armenian Cucumber Seeds for Planting.
Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom cucumbers seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa. Vine, trellis, vertical gardening, container gardens and greenhouses can be used.
These 5 varieties are sure to delight your salads, homegrown cucumber, pickles and taste buds! . Outdoor garden - whether growing in a greenhouse or using the cucumber seeds for planting home garden these varieties are wonderful! Tasty - there's nothing like a fresh, picked straight from the garden.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Spacemaster Cucumber Seeds, 85% Germination Rates, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Use the fruit for pickling when small, and slicing as they get bigger. Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Hardiness zones: 3, 5, 9, 7, 11, 10, 6, 12 latin name: cucumis sativus Type: Hybrid, 8, 4, Warm Season Direct Sow Height: 12 Inches.
This plant is extremely productive! Widely adapted this plant has some disease resistance. Spacemaster cucumbers are great for eating fresh or pickling them! a very compact bush variety that's perfect for containers or hanging baskets. The 18-inch high plants produce 7 to 8 inch long fruits. Produces high yields, even in high heat! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
Cucumber Seeds for Planting, 210 Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds, 6.3 Grams, Heirloom Seeds, Non-GMO #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- If there is an issue, it is our promise to make it right. We are a veteran owned small family business and without happy customers, we wouldn't be in business.
This are enough seeds for most people to plant for 2 to 3 years. Includes 6. 3 grams by weight or approximately 210 cucumber seeds for planting outdoors with very high germination rates. These cucumber plants are best grown on a fence or a trellis.
Straight eight cucumber plants produce a delicious slicing cucumber. Sow the cucumber seeds in rows 6 inches apart in full sun. They are best when picked at 8 inches in length and give you a bright cucumber taste. Be sure to check out our storefront where we offer several garden seed variety packs.
7. Instant Latch #ad
100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1 1/2" | Plant Spacing: Hills 18" apart. Name: 100 boston pickling Cucumber Seeds | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: 3" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 55 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Cucumber Boston Pickling Great Heirloom Vegetable 150 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Heavy yields of small 3- 6" long pickling type cucumbers. Heirloom vegetable. Days until Harvest: 52. 150 seeds. Cucumis sativus.