As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Hot Padron SL6698 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 60 days. Padrons are served sautéed in olive oil with a little sea salt, and eaten as tapas appetizers in Spain. Famous spanish heirloom named after the town where they originated.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
2. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Pimentos De Padron Pepper Plants 6 Plants! #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Plants are well started with detailed instructions. You get 6 plants of Padron 3 to 6 inches Long. Buy from a Certified California Nursery. Delicious and easy to Grow. Pimentos de padron Pepper Plants 6 Pack.
3. NA #ad
Spanish Heirloom! 10 Seeds, Hot/Sweet/Mild, Ready Product from Grandiosy Farmer, Grandiosy Padron Pepper Seeds, Capsicum Annuum, PIMIENTO DE PADRON #adNA #ad
- That's the fun of them. It produces a large quantity of small 1 1/2 or 2 inches by 2 or 3 inches green peppers which are mostly sweet and mild when young. This is an interesting pepper and very popular. Disclaimer : The photo shown is a mature plant.
As they get mature, more become hot and hot weather also increases the heat of the pepper. Although a small percentage of them are hot. They are a popular tapas in spain, where they are pan charred in a bit of oil and sprinkled with coarse salt. Grab one by the stem, take a bite and steel yourself for some heat.
4. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Pimentos De Padron Hot Pepper 25+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Only california seed & garden Company is authorized to sell seeds from Refining Fire Chiles! Certified cA State seed seller and packager. Pimentos de padron also know as Padron or Tapas. Great flavor and great producer! Buy from a Certified California Nursery.
5. Seedz #ad
APPR. 55, USA, Non GMO, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non Hybrid, Organic Pepper Seeds, Shishito Pepper, Certified Organic #adSeedz #ad
- Best value - approx. Certified organic seeds - untreated pepper seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Open-pollinated seeds - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; open-pollinated pepper seeds. Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee.
55 shishito pepper seeds per packet means you get the best for less! More from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, cherry tomatoes, carrots, bunching onions, spinach, broccoli, garden peas, cucumbers, Lacinato kale, red cabbage, swiss chard & more!.
6. wbut2023 #ad
25 Seeds, Pimientos DE Padron- Padron Pepper- Hot/Sweet/Mild,Spanish Heirloom ! #adwbut2023 #ad
- But sometimes, you get a real fiery one. These peppers are picked ideally when they are very young, 4 to 10 cm long, they will become quite hot.
Most of the time, it shows no heat, only a nice green pepper taste and a mild bitterness. Pimiento de Padron". Thus its nickname: the "russian roulette pepper". 25 seeds - pimientos de padron- padron pepper- Hot/Sweet/Mild, Spanish Heirloom ! Spanish heirloom served traditionally in tapas bars, cooked in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.
Deep green pods, at only 4-5 cm long. Early, about 65 days green. If you picked them later, thin walls. Northwest Spain, Galicia.
7. seedsown #ad
Pimientos De Padron-100 Seeds Padron Pepper- Hot/Sweet/Mild,Spanish Heirloom ! #adseedsown #ad
- It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Item condition new. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. 1pc. Pimientos de padron-100 seeds Padron Pepper- Hot/Sweet/Mild, Spanish Heirloom ! Easy to use.
8. thronesfarm #ad
Pimiento De Padron & Shishito Peppers 30+ Fresh Seeds of Each for 2019 #adthronesfarm #ad
- Easy to germinate. Please read the description below before you click an order because it's very important. Type of product : seeds. The seeds from US so don't worry about shipping. Brand new and High Quality seeds.