As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Sedum Pork and Beans Succulent Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Cute, cute, cute! Great house plant. Easy care - likes bright indoor light. Ships potted in plastic growers pot.
2. Sensual Succulents #ad
3 Succulent Cuttings, Sedum rubrotinctum, "Pork and Beans" #adSensual Succulents #ad
- Drought tolerant once they take root. 3 healthy fresh cuttings. Easy to care for and maintain. These plants root easily.
3. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Sedum pachyphyllum Succulent Jelly Bean Pork and Beans Plants 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Sedum pachyphyllum is a bush forming or ground-hugging succulent, up to 1 foot 30 cm tall, spreading over time by rooting stems and fallen leaves. Your plant will be shipped in a 2 inch pot or 4 inch pot with dirt and root and meticulously bubblewrapped.
The glaucous light green silvery leaves are short stumpy finger-like projections and are often tipped with red. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
4. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Flowering Plant, Sedum Pork and Beans Succulent Plant. c24 #adSmartMe #ad
- Sedum pork and beans succulent plant this sedum loves the sun and if its under the sun it will turn red, if its placed in the shade it will revert to green.
5. Raflesa #ad
10 Leaf Cuttings Jelly Bean RFLP Sedum AKA Pork and Beans Sedum rubrotinctum Succulent You Choose-Leaf/Rosette cuttings #adRaflesa #ad
- Leaf/rosette cuttings, Pre-wired rosette, or rooted live plant. Plant well-draining potting soil and never let it sit in water. Scientific name: sedum rubrotinctum plant type: succulent cactus light: full sun Water: Water the Firestorm plant more in the spring and summer, but still let it dry out in between waterings.
Intro: the jelly bean plant, also called pork and beans, is an interesting succulent plant that displays jelly beanlike leaves.
Quantity plant form. Please read! In the summertime its leaves change from green to bright red, and it bears yellow flowers in the springtime. The growing season on the title. Zone: zones 9 to 12.
6. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Sedum Rubrotinctum Variegated Pink Jelly Bean Pork and Beans Aurora Sedum #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Similar growth habits to the Burrito but turns a lovely red on the tips with exposure to heat or cold. Sedum rubrotinctum - jelly bean, Pork and Beans, Brown Bean: Grows easily from pieces when they drop onto the soil.
Not frost hardy. Holiday wreaths, rock gardens, and dish gardens succulent plants are some of the hardiest, proper drainage, as long as they are planted in a porous soil, daily bright light, most drought tolerant in the world and very easy to maintain, and not over watered.
7. ALEXI #ad
Snake Bean, Asparagus Bean, Pea Bean, Non GMO, ALEXI Long Bean Seeds, High Germination Pole Bean Garden for Planting Outside Door 20, Yardlong Bean #adALEXI #ad
- Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017. Long bean seeds - yardlong Bean - Asparagus bean Seeds High Yeild. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Non-gmO. Long bean seeds - yardlong bean - Asparagus bean Seeds - Easy Growing, High Germination. Long bean seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside.
8. Bonnie Plants #ad
4 Pack Live Plants, 6" Fruit Size, Great for Frying & Pickling, Bonnie Plants Sweet Banana Pepper #adBonnie Plants #ad
- Fruit starts to mature 75 days after planting. All american selections winner. Sweet, mild, high-yield plants. Perfect for pickling, frying, or as Pepper rings for sandwiches. Great cooked or fresh.