As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid Large Red Sauce & Paste Tomato, 25 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “SuperSauce" tomato seeds for planting.
Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. In the mood for a delicious italian? Paste varieties like our “SuperSauce” make great additions to any home-made pasta dishes. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Harvest in 70 days. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “supersauce” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience.
|Model||Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid|
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift, Roma, Sow Right Seeds, Tomato Sauce Garden Seed Collection for Planting, San Marzano, Genovese Basil and Oregano. Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- don’t stop at the sauce; these great tasting tomatoes can be mixed with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Great variety -- these heirloom tomato varieties make such a fabulous tasting sauce that is so much more than any you can buy in a supermarket. Beautiful -- large packets of san marzano and roma tomatoes along with genovese basil and Oregano; San Marzano and Roma are famous sauce tomatoes long cultivated in Italy.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Both have small seed cavities with thick, dense meaty flesh that quickly cooks into a rich tomato sauce. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Add fresh basil and oregano for a sauce that will knock your socks off. Under the “how To” section of our website.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
A Delicious Tomato for Sauces, Paste, Neonicotinoid-Free, San Marzano, Non GMO, Canning #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- San marzano tomatoes remain Italy's top choice as the perfect canning tomato. Plant seed 1/4" deep indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater.
San marzano tomato - delicious, Firm and Juicy Oval Roma Tomatoes. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Classic Tomato, 100 Seeds, Heirloom, Tomato, SAN MARZANO, Tomato Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow tasty Red Tomatoes, Great for Sauce. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Polish Linguisa' | Large Red Sauce & Paste Tomato | 30 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Each packet contains 30 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Eastern european variety with bright-red fruits for Paste, sauces, canning or freezing. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Indeterminate. Harvest in 73 days. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Yields 8 oz. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant height is 36". No gmos, ever. Fruit. Plant spread is 18".
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
40+ San Marzano Tomato Seeds- Italian Heirloom Variety- Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
A Delicious Tomato for Sauces, Neonicotinoid-Free, Non GMO, Roma Tomato Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Very popular variety Popular in Sauces or Roasted for Soups. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Delicious, firm and juicy Oval Roma Tomatoes - 150 Seeds Approximately. Plant seed 1/2" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Soil is Warm.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Pico De Gallo, Tomato, Onion, Hot Sauce | Includes Chili Peppers, More, Garlic Chives, Tomatillo, Mexican Salsa & Hot Sauce Making Kit | Deluxe | 12 Non-GMO Seed Varieties | Mexican Seeds for Salsa #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Easy & fun - this complete mexican salsa vegetable garden kit is everything you need to start seeds for mexican salsa vegetables on your kitchen countertop or windowsill. Mexican seeds included - pepper, chives 2-g, tomato - beefsteak organic 250-mg, cilantro - slow bolt 5-g, pepper, hot - cayenne long slim 300-mg, onion, tomato - hamson dx 52 12 300-mg, Onion - Walla Walla 1.
5-g, pepper, hot - jalapeno early 1-g, bunching - tokyo long white 2-g, tomatillo - Grande Rio Verde 300-mg, Garlic Chives 2-g, Tomato - Large Red Cherry 300-mg, Hot - Anaheim Chili 1-g.
Includes step by step growing instructions that take the guess work out of growing. Get a jump on the growing season, or transplant to planters and enjoy year-round container gardening. Includes - beautiful giftable box - 2 drip trays - two 12 cell seed tray - 2 humidity Domes - Seed Label Sticks - 24 Compressed Soil Pucks just add water and an assortment of 12 salsa garden seeds enough for multiple plantings - Easy to follow instructions.
Makes a great gift - this beautifully boxed salad garden starter kit by Mountain Valley Seed Company makes an amazing gardening and cooking gift idea for any occasion. Delicious - nothing tastes better than your own home grown fresh vegetables. Some small seed substitutions may apply based on seasonality. Each seed variety was chosen for ease of growing and maximum flavor intensity.