As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sevin #ad
10 Pound, White, Sevin 100530128 GardenTech Insect Killer Lawn Granules #adSevin #ad
- Kills over 100 listed insects on lawns, Fruit And Vegetable Gardens, Home Perimeter, Flower And Ornamentals. Brand name: Sevin. No assembly Required. Country of Origin: United States.
2. Sevin #ad
Sevin GardenTech Ready to Spray Insect Killer, 32 Ounce RTS, White #adSevin #ad
- Package height is 1. 0 inches. Package length is 1. 0 inches. Package width is 1. 0 inches. Kills common household bugs.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden #ad|
3. Sevin #ad
Sevin 100530123 GardenTech Insect Killer Concentrate, 32oz #adSevin #ad
- Formulated to protect over 250 vegetables and fruits. Kills over 500 listed pests on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, lawns and around the home perimeter. Can be used up to one day of harvesting on tomatoes, grapes, peppers, berries, leafy vegetables and more listed on the label.
Active ingredients: Zeta-Cypermethrin. Kills common household bugs such as ants, roaches, and spiders outside before they come inside.
4. Sevin #ad
32 oz, Sevin Trigger Spray Bug Killer #adSevin #ad
- Kills over 100 insect pests. Sevin brand no-mix & ready-to-use bug killer. Gulfstream home & garden inc" bug killer. Ready to use bug killer spray. 32 oz.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales #ad|
5. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, 2lb with Powder Duster Included in The Bag #adHARRIS #ad
- Supports a great cause - harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society. Omri listed - listed with the organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards.
Natural product - composed of 2lbs of 100% natural product - Composed of 2lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
Ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers. Powder duster included - Powder duster in the bag for easy and efficient application of diatomaceous earth on animal feed. Made in the usa – mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia.
6. HARRIS #ad
5lb with Powder Duster Included in The Bag, HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade #adHARRIS #ad
- Omri listed - listed with the organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards. Supports a great cause - harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society.
Made in the usa – mined in nevada and packaged in Georgia. Powder duster included - Powder duster in the bag for easy and efficient application of diatomaceous earth on animal feed. Does not contain an expiration date. Natural product - composed of 5lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
7. Scotts #ad
Sod Webworms and Larvae of Japanese Beetles & More, Lawn Treatment for Season Long Grub Control, 28.7 lb., Scotts GrubEx1, Grub Killer for Lawns, Kills White Grubs, Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx. Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn. Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young.
One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, guaranteed satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders.
8. Bonide #ad
Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Dust 3 lb., Bonide BND786, Garden Dust Insect Control #adBonide #ad
- Thoroughly dust infested areas. One application can last up to 4 weeks. No need to make a slurry or spray. Simply cover all plant surfaces with a light dusting making sure to obtain full coverage of all foliage. Protects vegetables, tomatoes, petunias, peppers, sweet corn, poinsettias, roses & flowers - garden dust protects a variety of vegetables including asparagus, eggplant plus more.
Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when dusting insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
Easy to use - product conveniently arrives ready to use as a dust. Treatment for localized infestations - our insect dust can also be used to control infestations of ants, earwigs, crickets, fleas, and lone star ticks in areas where there are weeds or bushy non-crop vegetation.
Insect killer & repellent - this pest control is great for use on species of ant, caterpillar, worm, tick, cricket, aphid, beetle, leafminer, fly, millipede, and many more species of bug. Can also be used to protect flowers such as roses, azaleas and more.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|