As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Fort Laramie Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants, Hardiest Everbearer #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardiest everbearer You Can Grow. Immediate shipping. Huge crops of bright red berries bursting with juice. Honey-sweet flavor is excellent fresh and for processing. Hardy in zones 3-7.
2. Strawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
Pack of 10 Bare Roots for $9.95 Organic Grown USA. Zone 4-9., 10 Eversweet Everbearing Strawberries Plants #adStrawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
- Organically grown in usa! immediate shipping of 10 bare root plants! You will receive your order within 2-3 days. Hardy in zones 4-9. Eversweet strawberry the hard-working plants produce a plentitude of sweet, juicy, large, delicious berries!.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Albion Strawberry Plants Organic Grown 20 Bare Root Crowns Day Neutral Non-GMO #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. You will see growth within 3 days. You will receive healthy bare root plants. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2. 5 inches in length and put into to cones you created.
The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root.
When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top.
We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. I will send a picture 2. Make sure you see a little root when placing. Strawberry plants need three things: 1.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Honeoye Strawberry 10 Bare Root Plants, Extremely Hardy June-Bearing #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy june bearing strawberry. Huge crops of bright red berries bursting with juice. Honey-sweet flavor is excellent fresh and for processing. Hardy in zones 3-7. Immediate shipping.
5. Pri Gardens #ad
25 per Pack, Evie-2 Strawberry Everbearing Bare Roots Plants, Hardy Plants Non GMO #adPri Gardens #ad
- Excellent fruit: Bright red color, good flavor, large size and freezes well. Hardy: resistance to summer heat and suitable for zones 4-8. High yielding: Found to exceed 2 kilo per plant. Uncut roots to ensure the healthiest plants! .
6. Pri Gardens #ad
25 per Pack, Hardy Plants Non GMO, Seascape Everbearing Strawberry Bare Roots Plants #adPri Gardens #ad
- Everbearing: Produces fruit throughout the growing season. Shallow roots system: Ideal for container growing as well as garden beds. Seascape strawberries: Most productive, juicy, yield large, firm berries with excellent flavor.
Hardy: suitable for climate zones, USDA zones 4-7. Uncut roots & Priority Shipping to ensure the healthiest plants! .
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Gardens B00U2PZJPE Everbearing Ozark Beauty Strawberry 20 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Homegrown by 9GreenBox. The first and second generation tend to produce higher yields. Taking care of strawberry - space your plant about 10'' inches apart and eliminate daughter plants. Keep your plant moisture. Growing strawberry - full sun should be considered.
Fertilize every 2 weeks. Harvesting strawberry - your sweet strawberry fruit will be good to harvest within 4-6 weeks after blossoming. Plant your strawberry and let the crown stay above the soil as burying them can cause it in rotting.
Easy to care and grow as long as provided with enough grow conditions. Harvest season usually lasts for 3 weeks and the strawberry fruit that you harvested can last up to 2 months if keep in frozen. Well-drained or sandy soil is preferable for them and doesn't plant in the soil where tomatoes or potatoes has already grown.
Irrigate enough water to keep it moist, do not over water. Everbearing strawberry - a producer of sweet red fruits and can be grown in your very own garden. Be attentive to unwanted weeds that can invade your strawberry plant. Use row covers to protect the blossoms and fruits from birds and other predators. Harvest only the ripe ones which are usually red in color and give a 3 days space before picking the left fruits.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
8. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Albion Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants, NEW! Extra Large & Sweet #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The roots should be covered, but the crown should be right at the soil surface. Make planting holes deep and wide enough to accommodate the entire root system without bending it. Don't over-fertilize strawberry plants it may cause lack of fruit production.
Prevent this by covering the ground like dried grass, this will cover and also help to retain the moisture in the soil and prevent the plants from drying out. One of the problems with growing berries is getting them wet and muddy.
However, don’t plant too deep. Keep the blooms off until the end of June or beginning of July, and then allow the plants to grow one batch of fruit in the fall. New way of fertilizing strawberry, each spring by sprinkling it on the soil around the plants before watering thoroughly.
Albion everbearing strawberry must have well-drained soil. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. For the first season of your fruits, cut them off at the head to allow the plants to concentrate their strength to the stem and roots. Set plants out 20 inches apart, and leave 4 feet between rows. Provide adequate space for sprawling.