As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
30 Ounce, Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits, Quick Kill #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- The mosquito bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots. Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae.
Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control. Sprinkle mosquito bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, turning water black with larvae, the Bits do not last long but provide a punch, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes.
2. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
Summit Mosquito Dunks, 20 Dunks #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Unused and dry dunks Retain Their potency indefinitely. Use mosquito dunks in any standing water including rain barrels, tree holes, rain gutters, bird Baths, elevator shafts, planter Reservoirs, etc.
Approved For use in organic production. Each dunk kills mosquito larvae for 30 days Or More. Each dunk covers up to 100 Square feet of water, regardless of depth.
3. Bonide #ad
Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer, Thuricide Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Liquid Concentrate 8 oz., Bonide BND802 #adBonide #ad
- Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer. Contains bacillus thuringiensis - the active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, cabbage looper, diamondback moth, tent caterpillar, omnivorous leafroller, and many more.
Fast acting formula - thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae. Protects vegetables, shade trees & ornamentals - thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, celery, apples, nuts, cabbage, pears, cherries, fruits, grapes, oranges, broccoli, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
Product can be applied up to the day of harvest. The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion. Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. Southern Ag #ad
16oz Caterpillar Control, Southern Ag 13022 Thuricide BT #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Safe to use on all plants, vegetables and edible crops. Thuricide bt caterpillar control concentrate is used by organic gardeners and is made from bacteria that is toxic to listed pests.
Size: 16 OZ. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Very low toxicity to humans and pets.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
5. SPARTAN MOSQUITO #ad
SPARTAN MOSQUITO ERADICATOR, 4 Tubes, Mosquito Free Backyard Garden Patio Starter KIT, Whole Yard Outdoor Mosquito Protection Solution #adSPARTAN MOSQUITO #ad
- Eradicators begin to work immediately when properly prepared and deployed. Once mosquito season has started, you need at least two boxes per acrE in order to catch up and be effective for your first deployment.
Full manufacturer support when purchased through authorized retailer--look for amazon 2d transparency barcode on package! Not approved for sale thus cannot ship to ca, ct, mt, dc, dc, id, in, ct, mt, pr, in, sd or ut.
Required to cancel all orders to ca, PR, NM, NM, ID, SD or UT. Eradicate up to 95% of your mosquitoes in about 15 days. Take back your lawns, yards, and pond the Spartan way.
6. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6338 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey B. T. Is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, tomatoes, melons, turnip greens, cabbage, mustard greens, cauliflower, shade trees, lettuce, celery, ornamentals and many more.
Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or ladybugs.
Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, fall cankerworm, gypsy moth, bagworm, such as cabbage looper, elm spanworm and many more.
Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program. Product can be used on edible plants up to the day of harvest. Ready to use - monterey b. T.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
|Part Number||LG 6338|
7. AgroMagen #ad
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, AgroMagen GS420, Concentrate 8.5 Ounce, for Organic Gardening, Fungicide and Insecticide, Non-Toxic, Natural Miticide #adAgroMagen #ad
- It mixes easily with water without separation and does not burn or suffocate the leaves, affect the plant’s development or change the fruit’s taste or flavor. Omri listed-contains all-natural and organic food-based ingredients for organic gardening that is non-toxic and safe for humans, pets, bees, ladybugs and other beneficial predators.
Proven record-over 10 years’ experience with more than 300 successful trials on fruits, vegetables, ornamental and medical cannabis. Customer service may be reached at: [email protected]
Com or tel-310853. 2450 Unique oil emulsion-our unified and stable oil blend is better and safer than other oils for plants. 100% satisfaction- our 24/7 customer support and agronomist are available to answer any question or concern you may have.
It can be used from seedling up to last day of harvest. Kills soft body insects on contact-only effective on spider mites two-spotted mites, aphids, russet mites, whiteflies, broad mites, powdery mildew and downy mildew. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will gladly try to assist or refund your purchase. With an ongoing r&d process, this product continues to evolve to be brought to perfection for optimal results.
|Manufacturer||Agro Shelef #ad|
8. ZOECON #ad
Altosid Pro-G Mosquito Larvicide Zoecon Mosquitoes by zoecon #adZOECON #ad
- Non-crop areas: altosid pro-g may be applied as directed above to temporary and permanent sites which support mosquito larval development. Examples of such sites include: snow pools, drainage areas, swales, harvested timber stacks, livestock runoff lagoons, freshwater swamps and marshes cattail, wastewater treatment facilities, ditches, salt and tidal marshes, red cedar, retention ponds, white maple marshes, dredging spoil sites, woodland pools and meadows, storm water.
Active ingredients: Methoprene 1. 5%. Methoprene 1. 5%.
9. Bonide #ad
Bonide Product 951 Systemic House Plant Insect Control 2 Pack of 8 Oz. #adBonide #ad
- Houseplant systemic Granules. Protect gardens, lawns and trash cans. Chemical Pesticides and Herbicide. Excellent indoor no odor, no spray, no mess formula. Convenient, ready-to-use granules provide effective, long lasting insect control for 8 weeks. Systemic houseplant insect granular.