As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunflower #ad
Sunflower beehive traps Beetle oil blaster Beehive beekeeping tools 10 #adSunflower #ad
- 2. Simply fill this with beetle blaster Oil and place it between 2 frames. The beetles go in and can’t get back out. 3. You can change them out as often as necessary, even during a honey flow! Disposable.
1. The all-natural way to get the small hive beetle. 4. Safe for brood, can be used during honey flow or anytime SHB are present.
2. Rural365 #ad
Rural365 Hive Beetle Trap Set – 9in Beehive Beetle Blaster Trap Small Hive Beetle Traps for Bee Hives, 12 PK #adRural365 #ad
- Disposable beetleblaster traps: honey bee supplies beetle traps are easy to empty and reuse or simply dispose when full to avoid the messy clean up; Hang from the top of the frames to easily manage, empty, and refill; One piece design makes them easy to handle and fill with oil. Fits your beehive frames: each of these small beetle traps beehive traps has a 9 x 1.
5 inch 22. 9 x 3. 8cm attached cover that hangs atop your beehive frames; 8 x 1. 2 x. 5 inch 203 x 3. 1 x 1. 3cm chamber attracts small black beetles when filled with bait; Honey bee beetle traps have 30 thin 1/4 x 1/8 inch. 6 x. 3cm slots for beetles to enter. Use chemical free bait options: raise your bees in a chemical-free environment with these small hive beetle treatment traps; Fill slotted chamber with mineral oil, vegetable oil, or other natural oils; Add fruit chunks or pollen and honey to attract the tiny black beetles through the thin slots; Safe and natural way to eliminate small black beetles without pesticides or chemicals; Bait and oils not included with plastic bee hive supplies traps.
Easy to use: fill the main chamber with beetle bait and oil; slide one trap between the first two beehive frames and one between the last two frames; Check every 2 to 3 weeks; Once beekeeping supplies beetle oil traps are full of dead beetles, pry the beetle buster traps from the frames to discard. Effortlessly trap hive beetles: small hive beetles shb are destructive pests that cause damage to your honeycombs and small bee hive boxes; They can cause fermentation and discoloration to your honey and can even cause your bees to leave their home; Catch these nasty bugs before they cause any damage with the Rural365 | 9 Inch Small Beetles Blaster Honey Bee Beetle Trap Hive Traps, 12 Piece Set.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. See our seller return policy for more details.|
3. Foxhound Bee Company #ad
18 Pack, Small Hive Beetle Trap with Baitable and Reusable Beetle Jail Oil Trap Design for Trapping Beetles in Bee Hives Without Chemicals or Pesticides for Beekeeping #adFoxhound Bee Company #ad
- A proven beetle design that is an essential part of every beekeeper's supplies. Does not disturb bees: easy to secure hive beetle trap onto the top of a frame, while minimizing disturbance to the hive and still allowing all frames to fit in the box.
Baitable to trap more beetles: includes two compartments to hold basic cooking oil and one compartment to lure beetles into beetle jail trap by baiting with banana peel or melon. Small hive beetles naturally hide in the top corners where the traps are placed.
Compartments can be easily opened up to empty and rinsed with running water. Easy to clean: the traps have thin slots for beetles to enter and it works by trapping beetles in oil compartment and killing them quickly.
Multiple traps per hive: for best results, place 2-4 traps in top box between outside frames and the side of the box. Bees will continue to work inside the hive undisturbed making beekeeping and catching beetles easier. From an american company: a 18 pack of our popular, reusable traps, enough for trapping small hive beetles in up to 9 bee hives by placing 2 traps in the top of each hive between the frame and the box.
4. WONDS #ad
WONDS 20Pcs Plastic Beetle Blaster of Beehive Beekeeping Tools Small Beetles Catching Bee Hive Blaster Beekeeping Tools Beekeeping Supplies #adWONDS #ad
- Add some mineral oil, you can see beetles enter the trap and die quickly. Material: high qulaity plastic, non-toxic, eco-friendly, lightweight, can effectively catch the bettles to keep your bees safe, no harmful chemicals.
Dimension: 22. 5cm * 3. 8cm * 3. 5cm/ 8. 86in * 1. 5in * 1. 38in, a perfect tool to keep your bees safe. An essential part of beekeeper's beekeeping supplies.
When full, simply replace it. Package included: 20 * beekeeping tools. Simple installation on the frame. No tools required, place it at the top and bottom corners of the hive. Beetles are naturally corralled into the corners of the top box exactly where the traps work best, keep your bees from the pests. Easy to use. Trapping beetles quickly and easily.
5. Boao #ad
Beetle Blaster, Beekeeping Tools Plastic Beekeeping Supplies 10 #adBoao #ad
- Measurement: the plastic beekeeping tool measures 9. 06 x 1. 57 x 1. 5 inches/ 23 x 4 x 3. 8 cm, which is a very suitable size for you to keep you bees safe. Use method: the plastic beekeeping tool is very easy to use; You can just add some mineral oil, some vegetable oil, or some slaked lime in it and it will have good performance.
Simple installation: the plastic beekeeping tool is easy to install on the frame, and it's the best to place it at the top and bottom corners of the hive.
Safety material: made from reliable plastic that is light, the plastic beekeeping tool can effectively keep your bees safe, no harmful chemicals that will threaten your bees. Package includes: you will get multiple packs of plastic beekeeping tool in the package and you can use them to keep your bees safe from the pests so that you can save yourself a great deal of troubles.
6. HunterBee #ad
HunterBee Small hive Beehive Beetle Beekeeping Tools Trap Oil hive Tool/SHB Reusable Hive Baitable Trap 20 #adHunterBee #ad
- Designed to fit neatly between outer frames in a hive. Beetle blaster is a plastic device inserted between frames in a hive to trap Small Hive Beetles SHB and thereby protect healthy honeybee colonies.
2. Made by high quality plastic material, reuseable design make you use it more easily. 5. Just use vegetable oil like apple vinegar, safety. 1. 3. 4. The holes in the top of beetle Blaster are big enough to allow SHBs to enter, but cannot be accessed by honeybee.
7. Brccee AC #ad
Brccee AC 20 X Beetle Blaster Beehive Beekeeping Tools Beetle Blaster for Hive Beetle #adBrccee AC #ad
- Size: about 22. 5x4cm. Simply fill this with beetle blaster Oil and place it between 2 frames. The beetles go in and can’t get back out. Material:pp. 20 x black small Bee Hive Beetle.
8. HunterBee #ad
HunterBee hive Beetle Blaster Trap/Small hive Beetle Blaster Trap Oil hive Tool/SHB Reusable Hive Bait #adHunterBee #ad
- 3. Beetle blaster is a plastic device inserted between frames in a hive to trap Small Hive Beetles SHB and thereby protect healthy honeybee colonies. 2. Made by high quality plastic material, reuseable design make you use it more easily.
1. 5. Just use vegetable oil like apple vinegar, safety. 4. The holes in the top of beetle Blaster are big enough to allow SHBs to enter, but cannot be accessed by honeybee. Designed to fit neatly between outer frames in a hive.
9. ZffXH #ad
ZffXH Small hive Beetle Blaster Trap Oil hive Tool/SHB Reusable Hive Baitable Trap-20PCS #adZffXH #ad
- 5. 2. Designed to fit neatly between outer frames in a hive. Just use vegetable oil like apple vinegar, safety. Made by high quality plastic material, reuseable design make you use it more easily. Please don't fill in 100% oil, just Fill 50-70% space，otherwise the beetle fall in will let oil overflow.
3. The holes in the top of beetle Blaster are big enough to allow SHBs to enter, but cannot be accessed by honeybee. Beetle blaster is a plastic device inserted between frames in a hive to trap Small Hive Beetles SHB and thereby protect healthy honeybee colonies. 1. 4.