As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
2. Scotts #ad
Miracle Gro Cactus, Palm and Citrus Potting Soil Mix 5 #adScotts #ad
- Miracle-gro, citrus & citrus mix, composted forest products, 8 qt cactus, sand & other succulents helps prevent soil compaction and improves drainage, Fast Draining Formula Contains A Mixture Of Sphagnum Peat Moss, Palm, Palm & Perlite That Is Excellent For Growing Cactus, Feeds For Up To 6 Months With Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food.
3. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting.
4. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants, Tropical Perennial Cactus Aloe Soil #adHoffman. #ad
- You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. Organic ingredients. This is a 10 quarts package, Perlite, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have.
Use with any succulent. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants.
This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. Friendly for a beginner gardener. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone.
5. rePotme #ad
Cactus and Succulent Classic Potting Mix Standard Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Hand-crafted in small Batches Everyday to Ensure Quality and Freshness. Lightning fast shipping! - Comes in a Resealable Clear Bag 12 Quarts.
Rot resistant - provides Fantastic Drainage While Absorbing Ideal Amounts of Water. Generously stuffed 8 Quart Resealable Bag. High quality mix That's Ideal for Succulents and Cactus.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants, 4 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- A single 4-qt. Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Houseleek, Echeverias, as well as cacti. Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
7. Espoma #ad
Pack of 1, Palm, Succulent, 8 qt, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, and Citrus, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Ingredients: this product is regionally formulated from 35-45% sphagnum peat moss, humus and/or composted rice hulls perlite, materials derived from one or more of the following aged forest products, limestone to adjust pH and yucca extract.
Use espoma cactus Mix anytime planting with containers. Espoma cactus mix provides optimum aeration and drainage, and promotes root growth in all cacti and succulents.
Espoma cactus mix is an all natural and organic potting soil mix for cactus, succulent, palm, and citrus plants. Repot your cactus, succulents, palm and citrus annually into the next larger size pot, with Cactus Potting Mix.
8. Espoma #ad
Pack of 2, 8 qt, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, and Citrus, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix, Succulent, Palm #adEspoma #ad
- Use espoma cactus Mix anytime planting with containers. Ingredients: this product is regionally formulated from 35-45% sphagnum peat moss, materials derived from one or more of the following aged forest products, humus and/or composted rice hulls perlite, limestone to adjust pH and yucca extract.
Repot your cactus, palm and citrus annually into the next larger size pot, succulents, with Cactus Potting Mix.
Espoma cactus mix provides optimum aeration and drainage, and promotes root growth in all cacti and succulents. Espoma cactus mix is an all natural and organic potting soil mix for cactus, palm, succulent, and citrus plants.
9. Ramsey Succulent Soil #ad
Perlite, and Sand/Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Course Blend 4 Quarts, Potting Soil with Seaweed, Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix #adRamsey Succulent Soil #ad
- We guarantee your plants will grow very healthy, and strong. Seaweed benefits: seaweed has 60 trace minerals and ready-to-use nutrients including nitrogen, phosphate, potassium, and magnesium. If for some reason you are not happy with our product we will refund your purchase immediately.
Many articles online prove that seaweed is a MUST for encouraging plant growth, and healthy plants. Included in purchase: organic succulent and Cactus Soil.
4 quarts of such a unique blend. Unique blend: this unique soil blend is great for all cactus and succulents. Great soil guarantee: our goal is to provide you with the best possible soil for your succulents and cactus.
Fast draining: perlite, sand, and of course seaweed will provide THE fastest draining. Includes seaweed, Perlite, and Sand. Perlite provides great drainage and encourages plant growth. Your beautiful plants will grow healthy and of course beautiful. Sandy soil drains more readily than other types of soil. Seaweed is also an organic fertilizer. Free shipping 1-3 days.