As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FibreDust #ad
FibreDust Coco Coir Block 1 PK #adFibreDust #ad
- Use of lukewarm water will enable rapid expansion. High-grade coconut coir with low ec less than. One block expands to 2. Perfect for cuttings, hydroponics, plants, seeds, vegetables, mushrooms and worm farms.8 to 6. Professional grade as used by Hydroponic and other large scale growers around the world.
5 cubic feet around 15 gal of growing medium after hydrating with 5 to 7 gallons of water. Organics material Review InstituteOMRI Listed product. 8 and optimum pH levels of around 5. 8, prewashed to remove Salt. We recommend expanding in a large drum or wheelbarrow.
|Manufacturer||FibreDust LLC #ad|
2. General Hydroponics #ad
OMRI Listed 5 kg Brown, General Hydroponics HGC714064 CocoTek Bale Premium Coco Growing Media #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Low sodium content. Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Consists of three different types of compressed coco coir. Alternative to sphagnum peat moss. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage.
3. Sakti Agro #ad
Sakti Agro Coco Coir Triple Washed Growing Medium OMRI-Listed 11 lbs 5kg Block/Brick #adSakti Agro #ad
- High water absorption coconut Coir is a fantastic growing media for water absorption and retention, while maintaining great airflow and drainage. Sourced in sri lanka sourced in Sri Lanka, Coco Blocks are 100 percent renewable, natural and sustainable growing media.
Optimal ph our coir has a pH of 5. 5-6. 5 suitable for most plants. Easy to use compact and easy to transport, simply pour 9 gallons 34L of water onto coir block. Triple fresh water rinsed our coco coir is triple washed in fresh water to ensure low salt value and an EC lower than 06.
4. Hydrofarm #ad
Coco Coir Mix Brick Pack of 3, Free from Pathogens and Seeds, Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage, Alternative to Potting Soil, Brown, Protects Plants All Year Long, GROW!T JSCPB #adHydrofarm #ad
- Protects plants all year long, easy to carry, easy to store. High water to air ratio, excellent drainage properties. Retains water and improves aeration, suitable for organic growers! Free from pathogens and seeds. Great indoors or outdoors instead of potting mix.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
100% Coconut Coir Fibers, MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth. Washed for a low salt content.
High porosity and drainage abilities. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
6. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow Soilless Media Coco VCCB5 11 lb 5kg Coconut Coir Brick/Block, 1-Pack #adViagrow #ad
- Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration. Absorbs great amounts of water and is pH neutral. Each brick makes up to 18 gal. Viagrow coco coir has low sodium and is sterile. Optimum air to water ratio. Of ready-to-use soilless Media.
7. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Coir Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 20 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed.
Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
8. Green Dream #ad
Premium Coco Coir Brick | 11 Pound Coconut Fiber Block | Compressed Growing Medium | Perfect As Hydroponics Garden Soil | 100% Organic and Eco-Friendly | Great Seed Bed #adGreen Dream #ad
- Eco-friendly & sustainable - coir is made of coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of coconuts. It is a 100% natural by-product of harvesting coconut that used to be disposed until its benefits were discovered, thus making it both eco-friendly and sustainable.
Safe & organic - coco coir is 100% natural and organic since it only comes from coconuts. Hydration powerhouse - coco coir is one of the most effective growing media for water retention out there.
A lot to offer - these bricks are solid, weighing 11 pounds, giving you a lot of coir to work with. It can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, so the the roots of your plants will never get dehydrated.
Optimum environment for plants - coco coir is sterile - it's a naturally "clean" substance without other stray organisms tainting its affectivity that it is considered to be a very good seed starting medium. Coconuts are extremely abundant and do not need any fertilizers for it to grow. It also does not have any chemicals or toxins that might affect those working with it negatively.
9. Coco Bliss #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use 10 Bricks, Coco Bliss Premium Coco Coir Brick 250g #adCoco Bliss #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. Each brick weighs 250 gm. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed.
|Brand||Coco Bliss #ad|
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|