As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Live Plant Not Seeds, Tree Kale Beautiful Perennial Edible and Ornamental Tree Collard Plant. 2 #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Great addition to krauts, young leaves in raw salads, and stir fry. Tree kale is a perennial tree kale. Suitable for ornamental gardens. Leaves are edible that never really gets bitter like other kales. 2 year live plant.
2. SmartMe #ad
Ship in ONE 3" Pot. e3, Flowering Plant, Tree Collard Plant, 2 Plants, 6" Tall #adSmartMe #ad
- Tree collards will take weeks or a few months to take root. It is easy to grow and will give you many years of production. Tree collard leaves are rich in calcium 226 mg per cup, B9, cooked, B2, vitamins B1, and C as well as beta-carotene pro-vitamin A.
3. The Clayton Farm #ad
3 Cuttings of Perennial Purple Tree Collard #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Cuttings hand-packed with care. Shipped in sealable zip lock bag with moist organic material. Organially grown. Perennial.
4. Little Nest #ad
Live Plant, 3 Green Tree Collard Cuttings #adLittle Nest #ad
- Easy grow and care. This product is a plant. Immediate shipping. Please read description below before place an order. Products are well packed and safe before shipping.
5. SmartMe #ad
Three Fresh Perennial Green Tree Collard Cuttings. e41, Tree Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Tree collards or brassica oleracea, variety acephala are actually the giant version of regular collard greens, a relative to kale, and a part of the cabbage family – the tall cousin.
Rooting instructions will also be provided. You will receive three green tree collard cuttings between 4 and 5 inches tall.
6. Little Nest #ad
Three Fresh Perennial Purple Tree Collard Cuttings Easy to Root!, Live Plant #adLittle Nest #ad
- Easy grow and care. Please read description below before place an order. This product is a plant. Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Immediate shipping.
7. SmartMe #ad
Three Fresh Perennial Purple Tree Collard Cuttings Easy to Root!, Tree Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- They are an excellent addition to salads and are great for wraps. We have perennial purple tree collard cuttings that were taken from healthy large trees growing in our permaculture food forest.
See photo. We harvest leaves from this tree daily. They tend to turn purple and become sweeter during the winter in Southern California.
8. The Clayton Farm #ad
50 Seeds, Purple Tree Collard Seeds #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Seed pack may contain dried, weighless, pieces of purple tree collard debris. Packed in 3 x 4 inch seal-able bag. Packet contains 50 seeds hand-packed with care.
9. SmartMe #ad
Tree Plant, 2 Green Tree Collard Cuttings #adSmartMe #ad
- They provide 8 times more calcium and 4 times more protein than milk. This superfood can grow all-year round or perennial and can reach to about 8-10 feet, even 12-feet tall, with some claims that 20-year-old-plants reaching up to 20 feet! They grow best when watered regularly and under fall to part shade, which makes it a great addition to your edible garden.
You will receive two green tree collard cuttings that are approximately 4 to 5 inches along with rooting instructions.
However, it’s best to replace them after 3 years since they absorb high amounts of calcium from the ground. They can live for up to 4 to 5 years and even longer. Tree collards or brassica oleracea, a relative to kale, variety acephala are actually the giant version of regular collard greens, and a part of the cabbage family – the tall cousin.
The best way to start rotation is to take cuttings, and get them established, plant them in new beds, before replacing the older trees completely with a different plant. They are high in protein and have very high calcium content. Like their ground tall cousins, the collard, tree collards are very nutritious.