As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Maid of Orleans, Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Grow indoors or out. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Easy to grow. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. Hardier plants. Immediate shipping. Everblooming Jasmine.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma. This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, mailboxes, gazebos, Trellises, decks, benches, walls, and hand-rails.
Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain.
Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day. Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Confederate Jasmine, 6 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs.
Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly.
Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Asiatic Jasmine Minima Live Plant, Green, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This hardy cold and drought tolerant evergreen is a great replacement for turf grass and can be easily maintained at specific heights by mowing. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Jasmine minima is a fast growing ground cover that is perfect for urban sidewalks, pet rest areas, living walls, roof gardens, medians, and planters.
They are great for erosion control on slopes and near down spouts and as weed control for common areas and walkways and tolerate full sun or shade. This pet safe indoor or outdoor plant is in a 6" container 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 6 to 10 .
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Confederate Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant, 6" Pot, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Fast-growing, twining vine that can be grown on lamp posts, trellises, or arbors. Usda hardiness zones: 8-12. Intoxicatingly fragrant vine; flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard. Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping.
6. Thai Greenhouse #ad
4" Pot, Grand Duke of Tuscany, 9GreenBox, Fragrant, Arabian Jasmine Plant #adThai Greenhouse #ad
- Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. 9greenbox arabian jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is growing in a 4" inch pot.
Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Can be grown indoor or outdoor.
If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming.
|Brand||Thai Greenhouse #ad|
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Jasmine Confederate Qty 30 Live Plants Fragrant Easy to Grow Vine Showy Blooms #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Confederate jasmine trachelospermum jasminoides produces an abundant display of cream-colored star-shaped blossoms in late spring and early summer. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Can be used on fences, pergolas, you name it.
But the closer to the house, deck or patio the better in order to enjoy the lusciously sweet fragrance. Department of agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 10 . The glossy evergreen foliage supplies year-round interest even after its blooms have faded.
The tiny white blossoms appear in april and May; the rest of the year this is a handsome vine with small and glossy deep green leaves that can provide complete privacy with the right support.
The vines can reach up to 20 feet tall with proper support, or you can allow it to sprawl over a garden bed as a 1- to 2-foot-tall ground cover plant. Grows in u. S. A valuable perfume oil is extracted from the steam distilled or tinctured flowers and used in high end perfumery. In a dilute form, tinctured flowers are much used in Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai incenses. Plant this jasmine in full, all-day sun in moist but well-drained soil.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Variegated Confederate Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The variegated leaves are dark green with creamy white edges and thrive in partial shade in the house or yard; expect blooms from April to June. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This evergreen climbing vine is a great houseplant or outdoor accent and screening plant that can grow on lamp posts, arbors, trellises, and walls. Variegate jasmine is a fast growing and fragrant flowering vine, its small white blooms have an intoxicating fragrance that can perfume an entire yard.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Asiatic Jasmine Live Plant, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- When cared for properly, asiatic jasmine is known for growing more outwards than upwards. Asiatic jasmine has a plethora of popular uses such as planting along pathways and on the sides of roads to create interesting framing and borders. When planting multiple of these shrubs at one time to create a row, be sure to plant at least 1-2 feet apart from the center to accommodate future growth.
Asiatic jasmine is one hardy shrub plant. Regular watering during periods of drought will help reduce failing foliage. When this plant reaches its mature periods it reaches roughly 6 to 12 inches in height and 2-3 feet in width.
Plant multiples of these little shrubs to create ideal ground cover to prevent weeds! The asiatic jasmine plant boasts attractive sage green foliage that match perfectly with Almost Any environment they are placed in.
This shrub is very low maintenance! asiatic jasmine is very popular for its aesthetic as well as how little upkeep is required to make this vine-like shrub thrive. Well drained soil and regular watering are the only Upfront requirements of Asiatic Jasmine. This little shrub plant can be planted almost anywhere in the United States, but is rated to grow best in Hardiness zones 6-10 Not only do they match, their pleasant hue compliment other similarly colored plants and contrast perfectly with accompanying flowers.