As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crystal Blue #ad
Tsunami DQ Aquatic Herbicide, 1 Gallon, 37.3 Percent Diquat Dibromide #adCrystal Blue #ad
- Use plex mate to enhance effects when treating floating marginal weeds. Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed. Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
2-8 quarts per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics. Consists of 37. 3% diquat dibromide.
|Brand||Crystal Blue #ad|
2. Compare-N-Save #ad
Compare-N-Save 016869 Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, 1-Gallon , White, 41-Percent Glyphosate #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Covers over 25, 000 square feet. Makes up to 85 gal. Rainproof in 2 hours. Note: Packaging may vary. Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days. Of ready-to-use spray. Contains 41-percent glyphosate.
3. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, residential lawns, recreational land, lakes, landscapes, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, industrial land, and public areas.
Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
4. Tribune #ad
Tribune Herbicide 2.5 gallons contains 37.3% Diquat dibromide same as Reward Herbicide #adTribune #ad
- Safe for application in public areas. Only absorbed by plant life. Nondestructive to soil and wildlife. Kills aquatic weeds and grasses. Works within hours with results visible within days.
5. Diquat #ad
Diquat Water Weed and Landscape Herbicide 1 Quart #adDiquat #ad
- Active ingredient: Diquat Dibromide 37. 3%. For use in: landscaped areas, Commercial, Public Areas, Residential, Aquatic. Quart jug. Target pests: broadleaf and Grassy Weeds, Aquatic Weeds. Not for sale to: ak, NY, CA, hi, WA.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG5518 Turflon Ester Specialty Herbicide Concentrate Broadleaf Weed Killer for Lawns, 16 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Consider these nuisances as good as gone. Easy to use - simply dilute turflon ester with water and apply using a spray tank. Weed & grass killer - turflon ester controls bermudagrass, wild Violet, kikuyugrass and certain broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis, ground ivy, Clover and ragweed.
Post-emergent herbicide - our spray is used for the control of actively growing plants. Postemergence herbicide for control of bermudagrass.
Carefully read label directions before use. Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, fruit trees. Vast coverage - one pint of turflon ester covers up to 20, 000 Square feet of lawn.
It controls broadleaf weeds in perennial Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass or tall Fescue Ornamental turf grass. Monterey pt turflon ester. Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled. Contains 61. 6 percent active ingredients. Cool season turf - this product is designed for use on cool season grass only.
7. Southern Ag #ad
1 Gallon, Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 128oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For: reducing the surface tension of water to insure more uniform coverage and penetration of weed killers. A wetting agent that increase coverage & penetration of any herbicide.
Contains: 80% non-ionic Surfactant. Use: with almost all herbicide sprays including Trimec, Brush Killer and 2, Atrazine, 4-D Amine. Per 100 gallons. Rate: + tsp. Per gallon of water 1 pt.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
8. Quali-Pro #ad
Quinclorac 75 DF Selective Herbicide Equivalent to Drive quali-1014 #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Active ingredient: Quinclorac 75%. Use sites: commercial & residential Turfgrass, Golf Courses, Sports Fields and Sod Farms. Effective against: crabgrass, foxtail, morningglory, Signalgrass, Barnyardgrass, clover, dollarweed, black medic, Dandelion, English Daisy, Speedwell, Bindweed, Kikuyugrass, Torpedograss, Violet.
9. ALLIGARE #ad
Alligare Diquat-Compare to Reward 2.5 gallon #adALLIGARE #ad
- Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, lakes, industrial land, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, recreational land, residential lawns, landscapes, and public areas.