As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southside Plants #ad
1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Vanda, Organic Orchid Bark, Small 3/8" #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage. Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, peat, charcoal, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure.
2. Orchiata #ad
Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark, Extra Small Chips 1/8" 1 Gallon Bag #adOrchiata #ad
- Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size. Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons.
3. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Quarts, Bonsai Jack 1/4 Inch Douglas Fir Bark Fines #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Professionally packaged in custom 6 mil bags. Consistent size, ready to use, no sifting required. Manufactured in the US. Double Screened. No fillers or artificial coloring.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
4. besgrow #ad
Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark, Small Chips 3/8" 1 Gallon Bag #adbesgrow #ad
- Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size.
5. besgrow #ad
Besgrow Orchiata Orchid Bark, Classic 1/4"-3/8" 6-9mm #adbesgrow #ad
- 100% pure new zealand Pinus Radiata Bark. 1/4"-3/8" 6-9mm size suits young orchids and is good for second potting; AFP 47-52% & WHC 55%.
Ph balanced to eliminate the natural acidity of bark media. You will receive 1 5 Liter Bag of Orchiata Bark in Classic. Contains beneficial micro-organisms for protection against plant pathogens.
6. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Orchid Potting Mix, Fine Orchid Bark with Charcoal & Sponge Rock. 1/4 Cubic Foot Bag. #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- Popular all around general purpose orchid potting medium. Developed 20 years ago. Rexius brand douglas fir orchid grade, dried and heat treared bark. Mix of fine orchid fir bark with generous portions of both Charcoal and Sponge Rock.
Jim's orchid supplies offers a wide variety of orchid growing supplies including quality orchid potting mediums:. Will store for years if put away dry. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. If you are not purchasing from Jim’s Orchid Supplies you are not getting Jim’s custom blend. Custom blended by jim’s orchid supplies.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Sourced and produced in the United States. 100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, aeration, and root growth, contributes to proper potting, and last a long time without breaking down.
Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH.
8. Black Gold #ad
SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants, 8 Quart Bag #adBlack Gold #ad
- Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, horticultural grade perlite, cinders, pumice, bark, and dolomite lime; Added lime creates a balanced pH. Specifications: size: 8 quart; color: black; dimensions L x W X H: 17 x 12 x 3 inches; Weight: 3 pounds.
Great for: perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers. Indoor use: ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants. Ready to use: ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids.
9. rePotme #ad
Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix by rePotme Junior Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot.
Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! A brand you can trust. Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 4 Quarts.