As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
10 Pounds of Fireproof and Heatproof Base Layer Sand for use Under Gas Logs, Lava Rock or Fire Glass, Silica Sand for Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Eco-friendly and safe for your home or business fire pit or fireplace; no smoke or toxic fumes are produced. Improves flame performance with consistent gas dispersion in all directions, lava rock, ideal as a base layer underneath fire glass, fire pit balls or other decorative fire accessories.
Gas compatible, creating a warmer, quieter, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace or refresh original sand that comes with faux log sets, better-looking flame.
Hassle-free installation: Fire sand is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. Guaranteed heat-proof: quality inspected and tested for use in high heat installations; 100% fireproof and will not melt or discolor with proper use.
2. KAYSO INC #ad
Gas Fire, KAYSO INC Silica Sand for Fire Pits, Fire Places, Base Layer Decoration, 10lb Heat and Fire Proof #adKAYSO INC #ad
- Base: works great for a base on firepits/Fireplaces and using Lava Rocks, Fire Glass and Ceramic Balls as decorative topper. Safe, non-toxic and natural: Can be used indoor and outdoor - Does not produce any toxic fumes or smoke.
Modern design: gives fireplace and Fire Pits and new modern looks compared to the old fashion style. Cost-effetive alternative: can be use instead of Lava Rocks or Fire Glass and will fill up more space volume compared to other base fillers. Heat/fire proof: can be used with either Gas or Natural Flame.
3. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces 5-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. The same size OEM log sets use. Add realism to your fireplace - Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Natural color - no artificial color added.
Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Generous quantity - midwest Hearth Lava Granules are available in 5-lb or 10-lb bags. Sized for fireplaces and gas log sets - granules are small and vary in size from 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter.
4. PCS Industries #ad
Spill Proof Packaging, Sourced, and Packaged in The U.S.A. 20 Mesh 12 Pounds, PCS Industries 12 Pounds Silica Sand for Gas and Wood Fire Pits and Fire Places, Heat and Fire Proof, Made #adPCS Industries #ad
- Fire and heat proof up to 3, 110° Fahrenheit, and can be used with either Gas or Wood fires. Makes a great base layer to Lava Rocks, Fire Glass, and Ceramic Balls, and ideal alone.
Get in touch with your roots human, and ponder the fire and sand like the ancestors of old. More economical than expensive fire glass, or polished rocks. Made in the U. S. A.
5. American Fireglass #ad
Aquariums- All-Natural Decorative Landscaping Black- Made in USA- 1/2" x 1", Medium Lava Rocks 10 Pounds by American Fire Glass- Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks for Indoor Log Fireplace, Grill, Gas, BBQ #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- Guaranteed for a lifetime for safe use with fire, our lava rocks are hand packaged and quality controlled in California for excellent results!1 choice for use with gas logs & fire pits: enjoy amazing nights by a stunning fire pit indoors or outdoors while keeping it all clean, log fireplaces, do not crumble and provide even distribution of heat and flame, fire pits, low maintenance and all-natural looking.
These rocks also work great as an addition to ponds by adding a natural, these rocks are also an excellent feature used in landscaping, black, exotic look to your small paradise. Great for landscaping and plants: besides their traditional use inside a fireplace, gardening and ponds! Use these natural, lava rocks to create beautiful patterns in your back yard or to help retain moisture for your plants.
Elevate your home & backyard decor: create an enchantingly beautiful, or simply for relaxing evenings for two, natural volcanic fire pit lava rocks will instantly elevate any décor. A wonderful way to create a cozy, warm space for entertaining guests, these premium quality, natural, black volcanic lava rocks 1/2" x 1" thick.
Suitable to use with gas logs, barbecues and even as aquarium decor, BBQ grills, making them America’s #1 high performing, they are super durable, go-to solution. Great with liquid propane or natural gas fireplaces, they have a porous surface that naturally allows them to withstand extreme temperatures with safety. Use as a base, filler or on their own: these volcanic lava rocks are so versatile that can be used on their own, as a base or filler for other decorations. Forget about poor quality rocks that tend to get damaged and crumbly in high heat – our lava rocks deliver on their promises every single time!
6. Executive Deal #ad
Heatproof Fire Pit/Fire Place Accessory, Executive Deal 10lbs of #20 Mesh Silica Sand #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Silicon dioxide is beneficial for certain plants that are under stress, delays wilting, and reduces the threat of pests & disease. Non-toxic: safe for mixing potting mediums for your plants. Silica sand assists with overall gas dispersion to create a more consistent flame.
100% fire-proof sand -10lbs. Eco-friendly: for both indoor & outdoor use with natural gas, fire pits, and propane fireplaces. Decorative products such as lava rocks, fire glass, and ceramic balls can be added on top of the silica sand.
7. Stanbroil #ad
1/2 inch Luster Fire Glass Drops for Fireplace Fire Pit | Gas Log Sets | Landscaping | Fish Tank, Onyx Black Luster, Stanbroil 10-Pound Fire Glass Beads #adStanbroil #ad
- Premium quality fire glass drops -- designed for long-Term Heat Consumption AND will NOT Degrade. Easy to install and clean-- fire glass is easy to handle, store, Dispense AND Easy to Clean, Rinse with Vinegar and Water.
Flawless performance -- premium tempering process with Consistent Jewel-Like Color Throughout, and Ensure Flawless Performance, and Dazzling Appearance.
Propane and natural gas compatible -- designed for use in propane and natural gas indoor Fire Place, Outdoor Fire Bowls, Fire Pits, Replaces Existing Gas Logs & Lava Rocks. Eco-friendly -- fire glass is a brilliant and stylish Addition for Your For fire pit Replacing Traditional Burning Wood Environmentally Friendly.
8. KAYSO INC #ad
Base Layer Decoration, 10lb Heat and Fire Proof #60 Mesh, KAYSO INC Silica Sand for Fire Pits, Gas Fire, Fire Places #adKAYSO INC #ad
- Modern design: gives fireplace and Fire Pits and new modern looks compared to the old fashion style. Base: works great for a base on firepits/Fireplaces and using Lava Rocks, Fire Glass and Ceramic Balls as decorative topper.
Cost-effetive alternative: can be use instead of Lava Rocks or Fire Glass and will fill up more space volume compared to other base fillers. Safe, non-toxic and natural: Can be used indoor and outdoor - Does not produce any toxic fumes or smoke. Heat/fire proof: can be used with either Gas or Natural Flame.
9. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame 10Lb Silica Sand for Fire Pits and Fireplaces, Heat Proof Base Layer Decoration Under Gas Logs, Vermiculite, Lava Rock or Fire Glass for Indoor/Outdoor Decor, Gardening, Vase Filler #adSkyflame #ad
- Cost-saving alternative - the original 5-10 mesh silica sand will be the good replacement of lava rock, fire glass, ceramic wood log, vermiculite granules, glowing embers rock wool, ceramic wood logs, sand can fill more space than other base fillers. Attention: The fire sand itself does not burn.
Compatible fits - use in your home or outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits. Easy to use - simply pour the grained silica sand gravel from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. The sand retains some heat but no flame when you turn off the supply of gas.
Enhance flame performance - the fire-proof silica sand will perfect to increase the flame performance by dispersing gas dispersions in all directions, then give your natural gas or propane fireplaces/fire pits an aesthetically pleasing look compared to the old fashion style.
Premium materials - the 2-4mm natural coarse silica sand can be used in high-temperature condition to ensure heat resistance after quality inspection and testing; 100% fire resistance, it will not melt or fade when used correctly, and will not produce smoke or toxic gas. This is meant for gas fireplaces. In addition, decor, gardening, the natural fire sand can be used in crafts, aquariums, vase filler, terrariums and more. Great to replace traditional burning wood and faux fire log sets for a warmer flame and good-looking glow.