As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grower's Ally #ad
Grower's Ally Fungicide | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Safe Fungicide and Bactericide for Plants | OMRI Listed #adGrower's Ally #ad
- Our natural fungicide and bactericide for plants kills and prevents common plant pathogens, including powdery mildew. Recommended by cultivators – our foliar spray is trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all grow environments and cultivation facilities: indoor, greenhouse, outdoor, hydroponic.
Maximize yields – grow healthier plants with grower’s Ally Fungicide spray. It reduces bacterial growth yet is gentle on plant tissue. Harvest same day – grower’s ally disease control for plants can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur.
When this plant disease control spray is used as a preventative treatment, citric acid forms a protective barrier on the surface of the leaves to inhibit pathogen development.
Zero pollutants – formulated with food-grade citric-acid, our formula is fiFRA 25b exempt and OMRI Listed for use in organic gardening. Kills and prevents powdery mildew – our broad-spectrum citric acid fungicide is an effective natural disinfectant. Grower’s ally tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals.
2. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe 510992 Fungicide3 Concentrate HG-10411X 20 fl oz, 20 oz, 1 Count #adGarden Safe #ad
- May be used as a dormant spray: Controls overwintering eggs of listed insect types. For use on: roses, ornamental trees and shrubs, flowers, houseplants, fruits and vegetables.
For organic gardening: can be used up to day of harvest – OMRI Organic Materials Review Institute Listed. Insecticide/fungicide/miticide: Three garden products in one! Concentrated spray: Mix with water and apply at the rates listed on the product label.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Fungal Disease Control, Brown/A, Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Ready to Use Fungicide 32 oz., Bonide BND883 #adBonide #ad
- Plant protection - designed for use on a variety of plants, geraniums, eucalyptus, azaleas, maple trees, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, such as beans, daisies, corn, roses and many more.
Contains chlorothalonil - the active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is a compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide. No mixing or pouring required. Broad spectrum fungicide - fung-onil Multi-Purpose Fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases.
Much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Controls disease - protects your garden against black spot, botrytis blights, powdery mildews, rusts, anthracnose, scab and many more diseases.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
4. Trifecta #ad
Eliminate Spider Mites, Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Powdery Mildew, Miticide, Insecticide, Botrytis and Mold on Plants Non-Toxic 32 OZ Size, Fungicide #adTrifecta #ad
- With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. Best natural solution to beat mildew, mites, and mold - crop control is hands down the BEST choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, russet mites, Grey Mold, broad mites, spider mites, botrytis, aphids, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
Test spray a few leaves full application*. Simple and easy maximum strength ready to use spray no mixing required.
Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. Trifecta crop control ready to use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio.
Crop control contains zero chemicals and is 100% biodegradable food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet. Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, and fungus. Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, shrubs, succulents, trees, spices, flowers, vegetables, houseplants, roses, herbs, mold, ornamentals and more.
5. Lost Coast #ad
Insecticide, Plant Therapy Lost Coast Organic Fungicide, Miticide Natural Plant Protection Concentrate, 12 oz #adLost Coast #ad
- The plant healthy - planet healthy solution you have been looking for! 12oz mixes with water to create 12 gallons of application spray. Healthy, yard, gentle and effective care for your house plants, garden or commercial farming.
Safe for bees, ladybugs and praying mantis. Does not leave harmful residue on your plants. Eliminates bugs on contact by suffocation and dehydration.
6. Garden Safe #ad
2 Pack, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Kills aphids, leafhoppers, fungus gnats, adelgids, mealybugs, ants, caterpillars, beetles, mites, scale, whitefly, thrips, plant bugs. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Kills bugs on contact. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs.
Also kills sawfly larvae, spittlebugs, psyllids, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower Use indoors and outdoors. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches.
7. Grower's Ally #ad
Grower's Ally Spider Mite Control | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Insecticide and Miticide for Plants | OMRI Listed #adGrower's Ally #ad
- Zero pollutants – formulated with an effective blend of rosemary, clove and peppermint oils, our formula is FIFRA 25b exempt and OMRI Listed for use in organic gardening. Kills and repels mites – our botanical oil formulation overstimulates the pest’s nervous system, leading to paralysis and suffocation on contact.
Our natural insecticide and miticide for plants kills and repels common soft-bodied insects, including adult and nymph spider mites. Recommended by cultivators – our foliar spray is trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all grow environments and cultivation facilities: indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, hydroponic.
Grower’s ally tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals.
Harvest same day – grower’s ally spider mite killer can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur. Maximize yields – grow healthier plants with grower’s ally Spider Mite Control. When this safe miticide is used as a preventative treatment, the rosemary oil works synergistically with the plant to ward off insects like spider mites and russet mites.
8. Mammoth #ad
Mammoth CANNCONTROL Concentrated Insecticide Spray for Plants, Natural Fungicide Miticide Insecticide Spider Mites Spray for Indoor Outdoor Plants ELIMINATES Powdery Mildew Whiteflies Thrips 500 mL #adMammoth #ad
- After several years of research, the active ingredient in Neem, and that are equally efficacious to neem-based products. Thyme vs. Highly effective – for years, white flies, and now all-natural pesticides for vegetable gardens and grows. The first moa is as a suffocant which uses oil to coat the insect and/or mite, causing blockage of the spiracles air holes resulting in death due to asphyxiation.
Exponentially raise crop productivity by effectively controlling mites, Mammoth products have carved their niche in the hydroponics and agriculture industry for producing proven organic biostimulants that guarantee results, thrips, fungus gnats and insects! Integrate Mammoth CANNCONTROL into your Integrated Pest Management program to protect your grow!.
Targeted proprietary formulation – mammoth canncontrol utilizes a proprietary formulation of thyme oil compounds that is highly effective in pest prevention and control. The second moa is the way in which canncontrol utilizes the natural compounds in thyme that act as a natural deterrent for PM as well as insect and mite colonization and subsequent propagation.
Mammoth canncontrol has been engineered to break down pests the natural way, and is safe for use in soil, all grow mediums, and also for foliar application. How it works – mammoth canncontrol controls fungus, insect and mite infestations by utilizing a dual mode of action moa. 3x more powerful – it’s the all-natural fungicide, mammoth canncontrol beats any commercial neem oil spray for being an all-in-one solution. Developed for indoor/outdoor plants, thrips, and white flies! Protect and guarantee your yield with MAMMOTH!
9. Natria #ad
Disease and Mite Control Natural Garden Fungicide and Miticide for Edible Plants, Ready-to-Use, 24-Ounce, Natria 707100 Insect #adNatria #ad
- Disease control: fungicide controls Blackspot, Scab, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Leaf Spot, and more.3-in-1 protection: kills listed insects, diseases, and mites. Organic gardening: natria Insect, Disease & Mite Control can be used up to the day of harvest.
Insect killer: controls ants, whiteflies, Spider Mites, fruit Flies, Mites, Aphids, Ear Wigs, and many more. Use on: for indoor and outdoor use on roses, fruit trees, vegetables, shrubs, lawns, flowers, houseplants, and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|