As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots, Gold Child English Ivy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Hardy in zones 5-8. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Deer resistant. Grows in sun or shade. Easy to grow.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
8000 Sweet Alyssum Seeds, Also Known as Carpet of Snow, Great Ground Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It can be planted quite easily from seed either indoors or out, and produces bunches of lovely white flowers. Sow directly on bare Soil. Grow in full sun or half sun and shade and well-drained soils.
Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Most popular alyssum variety for good reason. 8000 seeds. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant alyssum "carpet of Snow" virtually throughout the season, but be sure to water regularly to ensure healthy germination.
3. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Pachysandra Terminalis | Evergreen Groundcover Plants | 25 Bare Root Plants #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- 25 bare root plants per order. Easy to grow groundcover. Fast growing shade loving plants. Shade loving perennial garden plants. Evergreen ground cover plants.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Attracts Honey Bees, Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK, Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Fragrant Lobularia maritima, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Butterfly #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY. It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover.
5. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
3300 Seeds, Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10, Moss Verbena, Ground Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Full sun. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-108-12 tall. Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Takes moderately conditions.
7. GreenCreator #ad
GreenCreator 200 Aubrieta Seeds Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial Rock Cress Ground Cover Plant #adGreenCreator #ad
- Mature size:4 to 6 inches tall; 12-to 24-inch spread. Herbaceous perennial. Hardiness zones :4 to 9 USDA. Full sun to part shade.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Forget Me Not Seeds, Approximately 5000 Seeds, Shade Tolerant Ground Cover #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Forget me Not Seeds. Approximately 5000 seeds. Great ground cover that allows bulbs such as tulips to grow up through the plants. 1 oz. Will re-seed and is one of the most shade tolerant of flower. Forget me nots are a valuable flower bed addition.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Perennial. from USA, Myosotis Sylvatica, Beautiful Ground Cover Bedding, 200+ Forget Me Not Indigo Blue Flower Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Forget me not indigo blue flower seeds, myosotis Sylvatica, Beautiful Ground Cover Bedding, Perennial. For directly sowing outdoors, prepare a seedbed by loosening the top several inches of soil and weeding.
Soil type: Moist, pH 6. 1 - 7. 8. Water the plants carefully to avoid getting the foliage wet; excess moisture on the leaves can cause disease. These flowers attract bees and butterflies.
Height: 6-12". Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Forget me not prefers full sun and dry to well-drained soil. To encourage reseeding, leave spent flowers on the plant well until after they have faded.
Indoors, in the late winter, sow forget-Me-Not seeds in starter flats, and press the flower seeds into the soil and lightly cover with 1/16" soil. The forget me not flower seeds will drop and produce more ground cover plants the next spring. Seeds can be started either indoors or directly outside in a prepared seedbed. Forget me not can grow well in cold climates, as well as tolerating heat and drought.