As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange #ad
Heirloom Organic Roselle Seeds Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Two Pack of 20 Seeds Each by Southern Exposure Seed Exchange #adSouthern Exposure Seed Exchange #ad
- Southern exposure seed exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West. Many uses. The calyx of the roselle plant is popularly used make tea, red sorrel, rozelle, or syrup.
A sunlight-loving tropical, Roselle is a frost-sensitive annual plant hardy in zones 8-12. Highest quality. Roselle is also called red thai Roselle, jam, flor de Jamaica, Jamaica or Indian sorrel, Florida cranberry.
Bonus: two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds. 2 packets contain approximately 20 seeds each. The beautiful roselle flower attracts pollinators and diversifies your garden landscape.
Heirloom roselle seeds are certified Organic by QCS. Easy to grow. Germinates in 7-14 days. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year. Non-gmo, open pollinated seeds for planting are packed in 3" x 4. 75" packets that feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Thai Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa 50+ Tropical Hibiscus Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for Growing Seeds Now or Saving Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year.
Offering thai red roselle seeds packaged in frozen seed capsules - unique seed ‘time capsules’ designed for seed saving, seed collection, and long-term seed storage.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial complete with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. Seeds are ready to plant now or whenever you are ready to start your garden! Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Thai Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa 50+ Tropical Hibiscus Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 50+ thai red roselle seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
4. HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
Indian Roselle, 50 Jamaican Sorrel Seeds, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Florida Cranberry #adHIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
- Brand:Hibiscus Sabdariffa. Model:Sorrel. Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Roselle, Mpn:Florida Cranberry Indian, Hibisc.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10, 3300 Seeds, Ground Cover, Moss Verbena #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Full sun. Takes moderately conditions. Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm. 8-12 tall. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-10 .
6. The Clayton Farm #ad
10 Seeds, Thai Red, Florida Cranberry, Roselle, Hibiscus sabdariffa Seeds #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Packet contains 10 seeds hand-packed with care. Packed in 3 x 4 inch sealable bag. Product of Taiwan. Roselle, thai red, hibiscus sabdariffa Seeds 洛神花- 10 Seeds.
7. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Queensland Jam Plant, Rosella, Jamaican Sorrel, Indian Sorrel, Hibiscus sabdariffa 15+ Seeds, Yellow Bloom Roselle Hibiscus AKA: Florida Cranberry #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Fast growing hedge. 15+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Will reach 8 feet tall in one season. Roselle can be a short-lived perennial in zones 10 and 11 otherwise it is grown as an annual.
Fast growing. Farther north to zone 6, start seeds indoors and transplant outside after all danger of frost. Seeds can be planted outdoors in usda zones 8-11. Well-draining soil. Full Sun.
Blooms in the Fall. Although each flower is only about 3" across and lasts only a day, they bushes are covered in new flowers each day. In the fall the plants explode with flowers that start the day yellow with a light blush of pink and end the day as a dark, dusty rose color.
Calyxes used to make jamaican tea and jams/jellies. They have a cranberry taste. Fifty years ago it was widely grown in florida as a summertime hedge and for its edible calyces and I don't know why it still isn't! The dark green leaves contrast nicely with the red stems and petioles, making it a beautiful specimen even before it starts to bloom.
8. Mini Garden #ad
15 Fresh Seeds, White Swamp Hibiscus, Star of Texas Hibiscus #adMini Garden #ad
- We are in 8b northwest Florida and it comes back every year. Large red blooms summer/mid fall. This is seed. In colder zones about 8 and below it dies to the ground and comes back next year. Easily propagated from seeds. Height 4-6 feet/ spread 3 feet.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seeds, Florida Cranberry, 30 Jamaican Sorrel, Thai Red Roselle #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Is also beneficial for losing weight. Is rich in ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C. Is an essential nutrient required by our body to boost and stimulate the activity of your immune system.
Planting instruction is included in every order. Fresh or dried flower of roselle contains high quantities of Vitamin C.