As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack Bonsai Tree Seeds, Japanese Black Pine Tree 150 Seeds, Pinus thunbergiana Pine Tree Seeds, Japanese Black Pine #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Because of its resistance to pollution and salt, it is a popular horticulturaltree. Japanese black pine can reach the height of 40 m, but rarely achieves this size outside its natural range.
Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by mySeeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
In japan it is widely used as a garden tree both trained as Niwaki and untrained growing as an overstory tree. Stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Evergreen, bonsai, cold, easy to grow, hardy, Specimen Tree, Exfoliating Bark, drought, Heat and Salt Tolerant.
2. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
A dwarf, Cork-Bark Variety, Ondai Japanese Black Pine, 1 Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Very hardy and easy to grow. 1 - year plant will reach 6 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, these will be dormant from nov-may.
The corky, rough, warty Bark is outstanding on this selection. Hardy zone 5-9. A spectacular selection for bonsai. A dwarf japanese black Pine with slow growth, corky bark, and thick needles.
3. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Banshosho Japanese Black Pine 2, Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Highly sought after by bonsai enthusiasts! very unique form of japanese Black Pine! Compact and dense, branches are upright with thin needles give a bottle brush appearance to the branches! 2 - year plant will reach 3 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, hardy zone 5-8.
4. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Kotobuki Japanese Black Pine 3, Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- This cultivar is narrow and a more tight form and has shorter needles than other Japanese pines. Its color is dark green. A very dwarf japanese black pine. Highly sought after by bonsai enthusiasts.
It can be candled to make it even more dense. Hardy zone 5-8. 3 - year plant will reach 5 feet at maturity - shipped in container with soil. Like all japanese black pine being drought, salt, and heat tolerant once established. A slow grower only 3-4 inches per year.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Japanese Black Pine Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Easy to grow. Very sturdy trees. 6'' inch live plant. 5’’ inch pot and tray with fertilizer. Symbol of friendship.
|Part Number||Black Pine|
6. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Bonsai Tree | Japanese Black Pine | Seed Grow Kit | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Great for kids and adults, enduring friendships and new beginnings, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, meaning, amateurs to experts! A universal symbol of life, regrowth and recovery, and beauty.
Grow your own tree from seed! includes absolutely everything you need to grow Japanese Black Pine Pinus thunbergii from seed: seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions.100% guaranteed: if your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed.
7. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Thunderhead Pine 3, Year Graft #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Brilliant white candles protrude the canopy creating a striking contrast to the thick, glossy, green needles! Makes a thundercloud like shrub! 3 - year Graft.
8. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Dragon Eye Japanese Black Pine -Pinus thunbergii 'Shirome Janome' 3, Year Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Dark green needles with dazzling golden bands! A variegated dwarf form of ajapnese black pine! An upright evergreen with a nice pyramidal form. Zones 6-9 - sun to part shade - mature heightt 7' tall x 3'. 3 year tre.
9. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
10 Japanese Black Pine Tree Seeds #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- For best results goto Youtube. Com for planting isntructions. If not call. You cannot just put these in any soil and hope they grow. I recommend watching at least 3 videos.
You will receive 10 healthy seeds. Growing seeds is a challenge and you have to have perfect conditions. Understand and know how to stratisfy your seeds. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email.
Before you receive the seeds make sure you have everything you need to grow them. Warm soil and proper soil is key. We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase.