As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
6in. Grower's Pot, Perfect Plants Monstera Deliciosa | Split Leaf Philodendron | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements | #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Easy care - this live monstera plant is one of the most popular houseplants, perfect for your indoor space, with very little attention required.
Attractive foliage - this Monstera Deliciosia has wide heart shaped leaves with beautiful fenestrations holes and splits in the leaves. Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of green to your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot 18-20"Tall, Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, counter tops, desks, and tables in your home or office. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Split-Leaf Philodendron, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Monstera deliciosa, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Keep for yourself or give as a gift. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. The monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look. Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Plant, Monstera Deliciosa, Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Find a balance between sun and shade. As a houseplant, split-leaf philodendron does best in bright light in summer and direct sun in winter. It has glossy, heart-shaped or rounded leathery leaves that develop deep clefts and oblong perforations as they grow older.
It can be grown under florescent light, but will not develop the leaf perforations when light is inadequate. If it’s left in the dark, the plant will exhibit something called negative phototropism, rather than the light.
Split-leaf philodendron, or windowleaf Monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant native to rainforests of Central America from southern Mexico to Panama, and commonly grown as a foliage houseplant.
Grown, swiss cheese plant, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. It prefers warm room temperature and medium to high humidity, however, but is fairly tolerant of a wide range of conditions once acclimated. Plants do not grow below 50ºF, and frost will kill them. The leaves may be as much as 18” wide on foot-long leafstalks. If monstera is given too much sun, where new leaves grow towards the dark, the leaves will yellow.
6. House Plant Shop #ad
4" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide, HOUSE PLANT SHOP | Monstera 'Deliciosa' #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant. Includes: Live plant with a care guide. Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner.
Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey. Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants.
7. Leaf & Linen #ad
Leaf & Linen | Modern Collection | 'Swiss Cheese' Monstera in 6" Ceramic Pot, Live Indoor/Outdoor Air Houseplant and Office Décor, White, Deliciosa #adLeaf & Linen #ad
- Water: sensitive to overwatering. Indirect light for indoor use. Includes: 1 monstera deliciosa 'swiss cheese' in a modern 6" ceramic pot. Maintain 65-85F.
Damp soil may cause root rot. Avoid bark or compost. Difficulty: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners. Shaded or partial-shade only for outdoor use. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Dry out soil completely between waterings and use well-draining soil. Light & temp: avoid direct sunlight. Recommended frequency of every 1-2 weeks may be less during winter months. Nutrients: fertilize 2-3 times during the growing season with dense, nutrient-rich soil. Leaves may yellow or brown due to overexposure from sunlight.
8. Rooted #ad
Monstera deliciosa | Live, Easy to Grow, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 6-inch Pot, Philodendron Monstera Plant #adRooted #ad
- Sunlight: Medium to bright, indirect light. You'll spot this plant all over Instagram as it quickly gained traction as a houseplant favorite by creating his own hashtag #monsteramondays. Care: good for those growing their green thumb! Pro-tip: wipe down its leaves to remove dust build-up, which prevents it from soaking in as much sunlight as possible.
Pets: toxic to pets if ingested. Water: once a week when soil is nearly dry 2" down. A favorite of our generation, the monstera deliciosa, commonly known as the Swiss Cheese Plant originates from South America.
This plant ships in a 6" wide grower's pot. Height of plant is approximately 12"-16" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. It has weirdly-perforated and waxy dark green leaves that breathe life into any stale space. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida.
9. Generic #ad
Swiss-Cheese Plant Live Indoor House Plant, 4" Pot, Monstera deliciosa Philodendron Monstera #adGeneric #ad
- The total plant + pot is roughly 12” tall and wide. The plant + pot will measure roughly 12" tall and 12" wide. It is tolerant of shade, but best in bright indirect light. The monstera deliciosa in a 4" pot is not mature enough to have the iconic split-leaves Monstera's are known for, but will develop them within 1-2 years.
This size makes a perfect addition for desktops, tables, or other elevated surfaces. It prefers to dry out between watering, but is not drought resistant, and so best to water consistently; roughly 5-10 days in the growing season and less in winter.
This monstera deliciosa ships in a 4" plastic nursery pot 4" top diameter. Also known as a philodendron monstera, split-Leaf Philodendron, or Swiss-Cheese Plant. Monstera deliciosa requires a medium amount of attention. This is actually not a Philodendron though; it belongs to the Monstera genus.