As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG6135 Garden Insect Spray, Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application. Monterey garden insect spray contains spinosad. Easy spray application - this csi alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, backpack, hand-held, or hose-end Sprayers.
The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market. Fast acting and odorless - monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Controls many insects - the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, codling moth, trips, leafminers, borers, fire ants, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, and more.
Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, and also broadleaf weeds. For use on ornamentals and edible plants up to the day of harvest. Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Also controls broadleaf weeds. A bacterial product produced by fermentation.
2. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6338 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, Monterey B.
T. Product can be used on edible plants up to the day of harvest. Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program.
Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, lettuce, cauliflower, cabbage, mustard greens, celery, turnip greens, tomatoes, shade trees, melons, ornamentals and many more.
Has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or ladybugs. Is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, such as cabbage looper, fall cankerworm, bagworm, gypsy moth, elm spanworm and many more. Ready to use - monterey b. T.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
|Part Number||LG 6338|
3. Monterey #ad
Monterey 704606 Insect Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Contains spinosad, produced By Fermentation; New Chemistry For Insect Control. Can be used on vegetable, 362, beetles and more! u. S; patent nos; 5, and turf; controls caterpillars as well As Beetles, Fruit Crops, Leaf Miners, 496, 634 And 5, Ornamental, Thrips, 931.
No assembly Required. For control of foliage feeding worms caterpillars, fire Ants And Other Listed Pests In: Lawns, Trips, Apples, Vegetables, Outdoor Ornamentals, Citrus And Stone Fruit.
4. Dow #ad
Entrust SC Insecticide 1 Quart, Spinosad, Certified OMRI Organic #adDow #ad
- The active ingredient in Entrust SC, provides control of insects such as worms, thrips and leafminers. Entrust sc insect control, listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for.
Produced through the fermentation of a naturally occurring soil bacterium, spinosad,. Use in organic production, provides the performance organic growers have come to trust, but in a new liquid formulation.
5. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6232 Take Down Garden Spray Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including apples, Peas, citrus, Ornamental trees, potatoes, cabbage, strawberries, Peaches, tomatoes, beans, cherries, grapes, shade trees and many more. Available in 32-ounce.
Insect killer - our pest control is great for use on aphids, mealybugs, sawfly larvae, adelgids, mites, beetles, scale, whitefly, caterpillars, leafhoppers, trips, certain ant species, plant bugs, fungus gnats, spittlebugs and more.
Ready to use - this insecticide is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The canola oil acts like a horticultural oil and controls insects by suffocation. Natural pyrethrin & canola oil - take down garden spray is a blend of natural pyrethrin and canola oil.
Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer. Take down garden spray. Our ready-to-use formulation is convenient for spot application. Ready to use. Contains pyrethrins and canola oil botanical insecticides. Pyrethrin gives excellent insect knockdown and quick control. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
6. Bonide #ad
Ready to Spray Insecticide/Pesticide 32 oz., Bonide BND255, Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew #adBonide #ad
- Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on bagworms, caterpillars, borers, beetles, spider mites, leaf miners, codling moth, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, loopers, thrips and more. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Ready to spray - this product arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application.
It does not significantly impact predatory beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests. Variety of foliage - protects a wide variety of plants including fruiting vegetables, stone fruits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, bushberries, cucurbits, tuberous vegetables, and pome fruits.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient in dead Bug Brew is a natural bacteria called Spinosad, which is a leading pesticide used worldwide. Targets problem insects - product is intended for control of listed insects.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Monteray #ad
Monterey Once A Year Insect Control II 128oz #adMonteray #ad
- Used as a soil drench on ornamental trees, shrubs and certain fruit and nut trees. No spraying, just use around the roots as a soil drench for full season insect control.
Gives a full year of control. Controls adelgids, leafhoppers, scale, whiteflies, leaf beetles, mealy bugs, borers including the Emerald Ash borer and many others.
8. Monterey #ad
Clear, Monterey LG6158 8oz GardenInsect Spinosad Insect Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Omri listed for organic gardening. Item package dimensions: 1. 75" l x 3. 5" w x 6. 25" h. Easy-to-mix liquid concentrate. Biological insecticide.
9. CONSERVE #ad
Conserve SC Insecticide, 1 Quart #adCONSERVE #ad
- Not phytotoxic to labeled ornamentals or turfgrasses. Control is evident within one to three days. Has activity on pests by ingestion and contact exposure. Provides excellent efficacy on target pests such as thrips, leafminers and Eastern tent caterpillars.
Offers a unique mode of action which makes it compatible with resistance management programs and therefore IPM compatible. Offers quick kill – insect pests exhibit symptoms in minutes resulting in rapid cessation of plant/turf damage.