As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, 50 Liter, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg, 100% Coconut Coir Fibers #adMother Earth Products #ad
- High porosity and drainage abilities. Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. Washed for a low salt content. Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth.
Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
3. horsemen #ad
Bundled with Garden Gloves, Mother Earth Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil, 50 Liters #adhorsemen #ad
- Why coconut coir coconut coir is great for hydroponics systems and container gardening because it’s a renewable resource and has a more neutral pH, making managing the nutrients in hydroponics systems easier. Bundled with garden gloves come with one pair of yellow Pearson's gloves.
Increased aeration and more drainage allow gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering. Perfect growing environment with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity, Mother Earth Coco + Perlite creates the perfect growing environment.
Coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based media. You definitely will see the differences after using it.
Keep hands clean and add the protection of your nails when doing garden and yard work. Optimized ratio mother earth coco + perlite incorporates 70% of the finest cocoa pith and fiber blend as well as 30% perlite for better aeration and drainage. Aeration & drainage mother earth coco + perlite mix is a plant growth media that is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing media.
4. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco 50 Liter 1.5 cu ft #adMother Earth Products #ad
- This is uncharged inert Media. Rhp certified for quality, Mother Earth coco is pre-buffered and pH adjusted to neutral a 6. 3-6. 8. Mother earth coco substrate is 100% natural. It contains the highest quality mix of coco pith and coco fiber.
Mother earth coco will promote strong root growth, populate microbial activity, discourage disease and insect outbreak and release nutrients evenly. For an optimal hydroponic media, combine Mother Earth coco with Mother Earth hydroton or perlite for increased production.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco Cover 4 in 1=10/Pack 10/Cs #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco Covers are a naturally derived replacement for plastic covers. These 100% natural coconut coir fiber covers work great for preventing algae from growing on top of your rockwool blocks. Available in 4, 6 and 8 inch squares for use with Grodan blocks.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
OMRI Listed 5 kg Brown, General Hydroponics HGC714064 CocoTek Bale Premium Coco Growing Media #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Low sodium content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage. Consists of three different types of compressed coco coir. Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Alternative to sphagnum peat moss.
7. TPS NUTRIENTS #ad
1 Quart 32 oz, Triggers Fast Flowering by TPS Nutrients, Bloom Bud Builder & Flower Hardener Plant Nutrient and Supplement #adTPS NUTRIENTS #ad
- Triggers fast flower onset: TPS Nutrients Bloom Formula stimulates flowering and bud growth. Designed to be sustainable: every ingredient and every process was designed to keep sustainability in mind.
High concentration of bio-avaiable phosphorus: all of TPS’s fertilizers and supplements are nutrient dense, reducing waste and making sure you don’t pay for water to be shipped. Tps nutrients chooses only the best and most renewable materials to build these products.
Increases flower density and hardness: TPS’s Bloom Formula is proven to solidify buds, it contains all of the building blocks for thick and dense blooms. Sustains peak bloom growth: bloom Formula contains a high concentration of Tricoderma, a beneficial microbe proven to induce cell expansion and increase rapid bloom growth. Use the entire bloom cycle.
8. plantonix #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block, OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb #adplantonix #ad
- Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water.
Each brick weighs 10 lbs. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
9. FoxFarm #ad
2 Cubic Feet, Brown/A, FoxFarm FX14100 Coco Loco Potting Mix #adFoxFarm #ad
- Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
Coco loco potting mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water while still draining well. The coir in coco loco behaves like little sponges offering nutrients and water as needed by the plants.