As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sweet Banana Pepper Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. This variety grows 3 feet tall and produces scores of peppers that turn from yellow to brilliant orange color when fully ripe.
Start indoor under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. Excellent for eating raw, pickling, or adding to salads and omelettes. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of sweet banana pepper seeds.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 500mg per packet. Productive and decorative -- peppers, are not only productive plants, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Good eats -- sweet banana peppers are a favorite for their mild flavor.
2. Instant Latch #ad
100 Sweet Banana Pepper Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 6" long | Days to Maturity: 69-80 Days. Sowing method: direct sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 12" - 18". Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season |. Name: sweet banana Pepper | Type: Heirloom.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Sweet Banana Pepper Capsicum annuum Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Banana peppers are ready for harvesting in about 70 to 75 days after transplanting. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality banana pepper seeds packaged by seed needs.
All banana pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
These popular peppers make an excellent snack, they are great for pickling and go great with subs! Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months. They will later die with the first killing frost. Banana peppers will measure in at roughly 6 to 7 inches in length and 1. 5" thick.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sweet Banana Sweet Pepper Seeds 150 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Large, pointed fruits measure 6-7" long and 1. 5" across. Each packet contains 150 seeds. Plant spread is 12". Plant height is 18".
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Heirloom. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 72 days. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. All-america selections bronze medal winner for 1941 and still extremely popular. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 6-7" fruit.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sweet Chocolate Bell, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, California Wonder, Sow Right Seeds, Packets of Banana, Sweet Bell Pepper Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Best started indoors under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Excellent for eating raw, or adding to salads and omelettes.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Good eats -- these peppers are treasured for their mild, pickling, sweet flavor.
Productive and decorative -- peppers are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- large individual packets of three varieties of peppers, Sweet Chocolate Bell, including California Wonder Bell, and Sweet Banana pepper.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Specialty Banana Hungarian Sweet 6332 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Light green to yellow, 6 Inches sweet pepper. Harvest in about 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. A sweet pepper used pickled or in salads. Germination rate about 80% or better.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Pepper, Sweet Banana, 100 Seeds, MILD Sweet Great in Salads, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great tasting, Old Fashioned Mild Pepper Flavor. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Easy to grow Large Peppers. Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Banana Pepper Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
An early producer and widely adapted. The sweet banana pepper will add tremendous flavor to your dish! bright & perfect for that missing touch in your home garden! Sow them 1/4" deep and keep the soil at 80-85 degrees F until germination; provide sunlight or a grow light for 12-16 hours a day.
Average water needs. This light yellow to red pepper averages 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and has a good sweet flavor.
Wow this pepper is fun! one of the most popular selections! Popular and very useful piece to your garden! These peppers grow up to 24" tall and are very productive. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 5, 9, 7, 4, 8, 11, 12; latin name: capsicum annuum type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, 10, Sweet Pepper, Warm Season. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Fruit have thick sweet flesh, are smooth, waxy and taper to a point.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Sweet Banana, Pepper, MILD Sweet Great in Salads, Heirloom, 25 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Mild Pepper Flavor. Easy to grow Large Peppers.