As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Herb, Vegetable, Non GMO, Fruit, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Unknown Persian Middle East Cucumber Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom #adUnknown #ad
- Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
2. Unknown #ad
Seeds, Persian Middle East Cucumber Seeds high yields of 5 to 7" Long Sweet Cucumbers!25 #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, organic, non gmO, fruit, vegetable, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
Thin Skin, Fragrant and Delicious, Crispy, Cucumis sativus, 30+ Persian Beit Alpha Cucumber Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Sweet, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Don't soak them for longer than 24 hours because they could rot. Water will penetrate the seed coat and cause the embryos inside to plump up. They have an excellent shelf life and known to be burpless.
Soil temperature for germination: 70-75F. Thin plants To 1-2 per hill. Planting Depth: 1/2". 60 days. They are one of the best all-around cucumbers available. Plant spacing: 24-36". Soak seeds for 24 hours in a shallow container filled with hot tap water. Seed spacing: 4-6 per hill.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds, Persian Variety 25+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- They do well on a trellis but you can grow them on the ground also. Work compost or composted manure into soil. If you can, trellis your vines. Set out transplants or direct seed three feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to three best plants with rows five to six feet apart.
Wire is easy for the tendrils of climbing cucumbers to grab as the plant grows. If the weather is unseasonably cool, wheat straw, then mulch with pine straw, chopped leaves, you can warm the soil 3 to 4 degrees by covering the hill or row with black plastic.
Straw mulch is also thought to be uncomfortable for slugs and creates an uneasy footing for cucumber beetles, helping to keep them at bay. Plant ucumber seeds. 5" deep in fertile soil. A 12- to 18-inch diameter cage made from 4- or 5-foot welded wire fencing or hog wire will support 2 or 3 vines.
Beit alpha cucumber seeds || free shIPPING || NON GMO. If you do not plant in black plastic, you can wait a while to mulch until the ground is warmed by the sun. For vines trained on a trellis, space plants 1 foot apart. Mulch is especially important to keep the fruit clean for bush types and vines not growing on a trellis. They do well on a trellis but you can grow them on the ground also.
5. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
15 Varieties Non-GMO Heirloom Beet Carrot Cucumber Basil Kale Lettuce Melon Onion Pea Pepper Squash and Tomato Seeds by Sustainable Seed Company, Grannys Garden Heirloom Vegetable Seed Collection #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Sustainable seed company - family owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Plus a 80 page seed sow/growing harvesting and seed saving guide include! Fresh just harvested seed stock with germination rates that exceed Federal minimums.
From sustainable seed a trusted USDA Certified Organic seed company owned and operated right here in the USA. Its easy to plant your own kitchen heirloom vegetable garden! ALL in one package! UP to 2 substitutions may apply, based on seasonal availability.
Us based Customer Support. Each eco-friendly compostable herb seed packet includes clear detailed planting instructions all sealed in a waterproof resealable Mylar package PLUS our professional MASTER GARDENERS who have been featured in the LA/NY TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL.
Top notch 15 varieties of the most popular heirloom vegetable seeds including Beets Carrots Cucumber Kale Lettuce Melons Onions Peas Peppers Squash Tomatoes and Basil.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Beit Alpha Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- full-color packet of beit alpha cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating persian variety that is burpless and wonderful for eating fresh.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Pick early for gherkins. Minimum of 1g per packet. Outdoor or greenhouse -- increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. This variety also makes a tasty option for pickles. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled.
7. Seedz #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, USA, APPR. 75, Certified Organic, Non Hybrid, Organic Cucumber Seeds, Cucumber Planting Seeds, Non GMO #adSeedz #ad
- 75 100% organic cucumber seeds per pack; get the best non hybrid seeds for less! More from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, lettuce blend, spinach, red cabbage, bunching onions, carrots, garden peas, Lacinato kale, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, swiss chard & more!.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Best value - appr. Certified organic seeds - usda organic cucumber seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; non hybrid heirloom cucumber seeds.
|Model||Organic Cucumber Seeds|
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Beit Alpha 7335 Green 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Harvest in about 70 days. Ideal for containers and small gardens. Also called a Lebanese or Middle Eastern Cucumber. Germination rate about 80% or better.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Armenian Pale Green Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. In the “how to” section of our website.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Minimum of 1g per packet. This variety makes an unusual yet tasty option for pickles. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of armenian pale green Cucumber Cucumis melo, a persian self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for eating.
Outdoor or greenhouse; will produce long straight cucumbers if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.