As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Peace Lily Fertilizer | Spathiphyllum Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for Spathiphyllum Pot | Peace Lily Plant | Spathiphyllum Sensation | NPK Fertilizer by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Commitment: potted plant fertilizer is to be utilized per guidelines for a single peace lily plant pot. Peace lily plants fertilizer: Npk fertilizer is designed to treat freshly planted peace lily seeds or existing large peace lily houseplant. Composition to yield: 3-1-2 miracle ratio specialized for peace lilies will care for and grow clevelandii, mauna loa supreme, power petite, red peace lily, silk spathiphyllum, domino spathiphyllum, wallisii and more.
Structured nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium liquid plant food provides real nutrient-dense application to soil and roots.
Adequate for any stage: seedlings or live plants benefit from nitrogen fertilizer. Use this mixture to water your Peace Lily once per month during months with plenty of sunlight usually March through October. Ensure species receives sufficient water and natural light exposure.
Optionally, use this mixture once per month from November to December, and skip January through February if the plant becomes dormant. Usability: fall fertilizer can be easily incorporated into spath plant maintenance. Combine 1 teaspoon of solution per two cups of water. Beginning or advanced growers will experience an easily accessible, results-oriented formula suitable for optimizing the growth of spathiphyllum seeds or indoor peace lily plants during any stage of the life cycle. 8 oz bottle is expected to last a year, or longer.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Model||| Spathiphyllum Plant Food ||
2. Costa Farms #ad
15-Inch, Green, Costa Farms Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Blooms should appear in 4 weeks. Peace lily shows off dark green leaves with white flowering spaths that rise above the foliage. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
Height at shipping is approximately 15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Currently shipping with no blooms.
Peace lilies happily grow in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Peace lily fits in well in just about every style of interior design, perfect for tabletops, windowsills, or small spaces.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Spathyphyllium, Two Peace Lily Plant, 4.5" Unique Design Pot from Jm Bamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Homegrown by Jmbamboo. The two plant you will receive is growing in a 4. 5" pot. Blooms yearround. Grows in low light. Keep evenly moist.
4. Generic #ad
Peace Lily Clean air Plant Friendship Foliage's Family Farm Quality Live Indoor Spathiphyllum 6" Pot, 14-18in Tall from Bottom of The Pot #adGeneric #ad
- Grown by family owned and operated nursery. Spikes and blooms are low in foliage or not showing yet. Cannot ship to california or arizona due to state policies*.
Due to cold weather, Shipment may have to be picked up at holding location**. Not responsible for plants left in the cold*. Cleans, purifies, and removes toxins from the air. Easy to care for.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Spathiphyllum Flower Bunch Peace Lily Easy Care Live Plant, Top Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- A favorite of decorators, desks, counter tops, this plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight on window sills, and tables in your home or office. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This top air purifying plant comes in a 6" pot and measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
The peace lily is a tough and easy to grow evergreen plant with glossy deep green tropical leaves and tall white flowers rising above the foliage. Very few houseplants that bloom so beautifully are as easy to care for; it also flowers and its attractive glossy leaves make a stunning foliage plant.
6. LIVETRENDS #ad
LIVETRENDS/Urban Jungle Peace Lily Spath in 4-inch Grower Pot, Live Plant #adLIVETRENDS #ad
- Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun. The spath, also known as peace lily, refers to species in the genus Spathiphyllum. In popular culture the Spath is used to represent purity, peace, and hope.
Allow excess water to drain and allow the soil to slightly dry between waterings. Live plant: 4" "peace Lily" Spathiphyllum in Plastic Growpot.
The ancient chinese art of feng shui utilizes the Spath as a means of introducing harmony and calm energy into living spaces. Fertilizer: apply a balanced houseplant fertilizer at half strength once every other month during warm growing months. Light: Medium indirect sunlight. Water: water the soil until damp.
|Manufacturer||The Urban Jungle #ad|
|Model||/Urban Jungle Peace Lily (Spath)|
7. California Tropicals #ad
6" from California Tropicals, Variegated Peace Lily, Spathyphyllium Domino #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Perfect gift for any occassion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Peace Lily Plant, 6" Pot, Spathyphyllium, Great House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Flowering plants. Great gift - add a message. Smell wonderful. Ships so carefully packed, you'll think it's a gift- great gift for all occasions! Filter toxins from the air.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
9. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum, 3 Live Plants in 6 Inch Pots, Air Cleaning Indoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The peace lily does best indoors in moist, but not soggy, soil. Peace lily is a herbaceous perennial typically grown as a houseplant. The plant has no specific bloom time, but flowers freely and tolerates heavy shade.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Spathiphyllum grow very well with sub-irrigation and also do well in lower light situations, but prefer bright filtered light.
It is popular as a specimen or accent in interior groupings for its deep-green glossy foliage and white blooms that are intermittent in medium lighting and long-lasting.
Do not place the plant in direct sun. Spathiphyllum is an easy care, low light houseplant. You should allow the soil to dry between waterings, but not wilt, which causes the leaves to yellow. It also removes many toxins from indoor air including formaldehyde and ammonia. Fertilize Spathiphyllum at one quarter of the recommended strength.