As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pennington #ad
Pennington Fast Acting Lime Soil Amendment, 6 lb #adPennington #ad
- Covers 1000 sq. Can be applied in the spring, summer, and fall. Apply with any fertilizer/lawn spreader. Helps grass achieve a greener appearance. Raises soil ph levels to thwart weeds, Moss and bare spots in your yard. Ft.
2. Earth Science #ad
Earth Science Lime 5000 sq. ft. 25 lb. #adEarth Science #ad
- Naturally raising the pH level and helping plants absorb food. Earth science fast acting lime adds essential elements back into the soil. Granules form. Size : 25 lb. Coverage area : 5000 sq. Ft.
3. Espoma #ad
30 lb, Espoma LL30 Organic Lightning Lime Fertilizer #adEspoma #ad
- All natural fast acting Lime Approved For Organic Gardening. 5 times the coverage Of Regular Pelletized Limestone. No assembly Required. Dust free formula adjusts Ph Fast Just 6-8 Weeks.
4. Scotts #ad
Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., 5.6 lbs #adScotts #ad
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate subject to proper care. Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days.
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed.
This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
Bag seeds up to 2, 800 sq. Ft. For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5. 6-lb.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
5. Scotts #ad
Scotts 44611A Food-10 M | Green Max Lawn Food, 10,000 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Fertilizer not to stain when used as directed. Feeds for deep greening in just 3 days for greener grass. Ok to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied.
Apply to any grass type in the spring, summer and fall months. Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan. Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron.
6. First Saturday Lime #ad
First Saturday Lime 20lb #adFirst Saturday Lime #ad
- Apply in animal bedding as a repellent for mites, lice and odor causing bacteria. Removes and prevents algae from ponds and birdbaths.
Same day priority mail shipping on orders place before 2pm CST Mon-Sat. 100% money back, satisfaction guarantee! Repels ticks, garden pests, gnats, biting bugs, ants, wood-boring insects, fleas, and more.
Pour around the base of your home once a month for easy, effective insect control. Preferred by customers who want a non-silica based solution. As seen on shark tank, safe, april 10th 2020 on abc. Monthly eco-friendly Insect Barrier - The healthy alternative to pesticides.
7. Endurant #ad
Drought-Stricken or Patchy Lawn Perennial Rye, Concentrated Turf and Grass Colorant – 1 Gallon Jug Revitalizes Approximately 5,000 to 10,000 Sq. Ft of Dormant #adEndurant #ad
- Endurant turf Colorant dries in about 60 minutes. Non-toxic to pets, it is ideal for restoring urine-damaged lawns. Revitalize dormant grass on large lawns, 000 to 10, this 1-gallon bottle treats approximately 5, athletic fields or commercial landscaping with Endurant Turf Colorant.
Ft of grass. Its blend of pigments and binders offer exceptions adherence to turf grass. We suggest a conical fine mist to reduce waste and promote even coverage.
Lasts up to 3 months depending on growth rate, mowing frequency and weather. For large applications, a backpack sprayer may be used. Endurant perennial rye is reminiscent of the healthiest, dark-green grasses of famous golf courses in Augusta, Georgia.
To prevent tracking, we recommend waiting 2 hours before walking on grass. Eco-friendly and organic endurant turf colorants transform brown, dead-looking grass into beautiful landscapes even during dormant seasons. Applies easily to small and average size lawns with a garden sprayer. Mixed 8 oz to 1 gallon of water, 000 sq.
8. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
All Season- Great for Compact Soils, Poor Drainage., Liquid Aerating Soil Loosener- Aerator Soil Conditioner- No Mechanical or Core Aeration- Simple Lawn Solutions- Any Grass Type, Standing Water #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Concentrated soil conditioner: breaks apart soil colloids, loosening clay and hard dirt & soil. Helping your lawn receive nutrients, green up turf and improves overall soil & grass health.
Helps standing water, promotes drainage: increases nutrient availability by helping fertilizer reach the root zone. 32 bottle covers up to 32, 000 square feet. Aerating soil will help downward movement of water allowing more water and air to get to the roots.
Produced in the united states: liquid soil loosener is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 24 years of former experience in the turf industry. Liquid soil aerator: alternative to physical, core & mechanical Aeration, Liquid Soil Loosener loosens compact soil and break apart hardpan. Improves water penetration.
9. Scotts #ad
4,000 sq. ft, Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns #adScotts #ad
- This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge. Use on bahiagrass, fine fescue, kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, Centipedegrass, bermudagrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly.
You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4, 000 sq. Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing.
Apply product when dandelions are actively growing. Ft. Triple action – kills, prevents and feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled.