As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Russell Lupine, Black-Eyed Susan, and Blue Columbine; Heirloom Seeds, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting, Shasta Daisy, Purple Coneflower, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Easy to grow-- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Pollinator friendly - bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed - All perennial flowers that will come back year after year.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Beautiful - five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds, Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture 15 Species Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. The plants range in height from 4 to 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging around 20 to 34 inches tall.
Partial shade is a specialty blend of Wildflowers that are perfect for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight on any given day. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Our partial shade wildflower mixture contains 59% annuals, 15% perennials and 26% biennials.
3. hua xian zi #ad
50g50000+ Seeds of Planting Outdoor（Lavandula angustifolia Mill） 10g, English Lavender Seeds Vera Herb Perennial Flowers Seeds #adhua xian zi #ad
- It is a plant that blooms on the stem. We sell 100% real seeds. The plant planted in our garden is the most resistant to cold. 95-100% germination rate plant height: 18 - 24"this plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking.
Plant lavender in the balcony and yard, because it can attract some beneficial insects, such as bees and butterflies.
Dried lavender flowers are great for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious essential oils! Their purple flowers are also my favorite. They are easy to reproduce and have a high germination rate.
Lavender can not only be planted in the ground, we also use potted plants It has high ornamental value. The planted lavender can also be used to make tea and make sachets, which is perfect. Multifunctional and decorative: Lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere. It is very beautiful! the blue-purple inflorescence is very beautiful.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marigold Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These flowers are a natural pest deterrent and can enhance the growth of other plants. Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet.
Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period. This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed.
Low growing marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer! These heirloom, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Partial Shade Wildflowers, 1 Oz. with 28 Varieties of Annual and Perennial Flowering Plants. Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free. 30,000 Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Partial shade mixture contains 26 shade-tolerant wildflowers, both annuals and perennials, that require only 4 hours of sunlight each day. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Spring and summer - 1 oz. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Seed. Zones 1-8. This mix is designed to bloom all season long, year after year - It will burst into blooms the first year with the annual wildflowers and provide color in years after with the perennials. Easy to grow, cut flowers, Extended Blooms.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound, Mixed #adEden Brothers #ad
- You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. Many varieties are pollinators & will attract birds, bees & butterflies to your garden. Descriptioin: the all perennial wildflower mix contains many of the most beloved wildflowers including lupine, Coreopsis, Shasta Daisy, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much of your attention or time.
Planting: make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Remove brush left on top, red, orange, and prepare for your next blooms. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season.
You may also see some grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, the first season you plant the All Perennial Wildflower Mix you’ll see handful of blooms, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Little obstruction from trees or other structures like a home or garage is best.
Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. This mix was created to include a wide range of varieties that will bloom at slightly different times. This is normal! perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, purple, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well.
7. Black Duck Brand #ad
Made in the USA, Pinks, Marigolds, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Snapdragon and More, Poppy, Wildflower, Zinnia, 25 Flower Seed Packets Including 10+ Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 seed Packets! Made in the America. Each set includes 10 or more varieties as pictured! plenty of different kinds to create a Dream Garden! Each packet contains many Seeds, From twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! .
8. Willard & May #ad
Perennial Garden Flower Root, Butterfly Weed Flower #adWillard & May #ad
- 1 premium. Bulb size: no. Perennial Grows Year After Year. Thrives when Grown in Full Sun. Mature height: 18" to 36". Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
9. WYBAM-f #ad
100Pcs Rare Blue and White Point Dahlia Seeds Beautiful Perennial Flowers Plants Dahlia for DIY Home Garden Sementes Bonsai Seeds #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Product type:flower seeds, Variety:Dahlia, seeds:Dahlia. Type:blooming Plants, Applicable Constellation:Virgo. Function:beautifying, classification:Novel Plant, use:indoor Plants, Location:Courtyard, Model Number:flower seeds garden.
Home:sementes, jardin, seeds, garden:flowers for rooms, aquarium:flowers for the garden. Style:perennial, cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy, Climate:Temperate, Full-bloom Period:Summer.