As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Aquatic Nursery #ad
Water Hyacinths Floating Water Garden Plants 5 Live Plants #adFlorida Aquatic Nursery #ad
- Eichhornia crassipes - Floating Pond Plant. Height: 3-5", width: 3-5", Depth: 3-5". This plant cannot ship to: al, fl, ne, city of chicago, mn, CA, ms, tx, AZ, pr, la, AR, sc, WI. You will get 5 beautiful bare root plants.
2. Aqua Habit #ad
100/200/500 Live Plants 500 by Aqua Habit, Duckweed Lemna Minor #adAqua Habit #ad
- Great organic food for Koi, Tilapia, Goldfish, Livestock such as chickens and ducks. Aquatic free floating Plant Removes excess nutrients from water column and can help suppress algae growth.
Perfect for aquariums, ponds, and aquaponics. Great source of Protein Up to 40% protein content. Live duckweed Lemna Minor Plants.
3. PLANTEREST #ad
Planterest, Nymphaea King Blue Hardy Water Lily Rhizome Live Aquarium Plant BUY2GET1FREE … #adPLANTEREST #ad
- Best quality : Our plants are carefully inspected before packing. Amazing : our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Nymphaea King Blue Hardy. Flowering : very attractive leaves and beautiful flower, water lily also help reducing algae by providing shade in where they grown. 100% live arrival guaranteed. And the golden stamens at the center of King Blue make your pond elegant. First : this is live water lily tuber. You will receive all rhizome superb health.
4. AqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
Red, Pink Yellow, Yellow, Live Water Lilies Rhizomes Tubers | Top 4 IWGS Award Pre-Grown Hardy Lilies in White #adAqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
- After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. You will receive 1 lily Rhizome Tuber with this offer. Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Your perennial hardy water lily is meant to last for years to come. Plant and grow - all lilies are pre-grown, just plant in a container and watch them grow! Helps create a natural bio-filter - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden.
5. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Water Lettuce "Pistia Stratioes" Bundle of 5 Aquatic Water Tropical Plant #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- Average mature width: up to 12" in. The white flowers are a fairly insignificant and appear at the base of the leaves. This water lettuce for sale is supported by a large number of feathery roots submersed in the water beneath the leaves of the plant.
Water lettuce or pistia stratioes, is a unique floater that resembles a floating head of cabbage or lettuce.
The foliage of this pond plant is ribbed and velvety, and the color ranges from light green to lime-green that float peacefully on the water's surface. Light: full to partial sun. Zones: 9 - 11. You will be receiving 5 plants bare-root 2 - 5 inches in width.
6. Aquatic Arts #ad
Aquatic Arts Live Hornwort Plant, 2 Extra Large Bunches of Pond Plants Over 10 Stems #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Reduces or eliminates water changes; comes with live arrival guarantee. Beautiful upgrade over plastic plants, which can look tacky and make your tank appear unnatural. Very fast growing; ships up to 8 inches tall and grows 1 inch per week with adequate nutrients.
Great plant for beginners; does not require special equipment, care, or knowledge. Grows by using pollutants in the water; very effective part of your biological filtration.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
7. Proven Winners #ad
4.5 in. Quart, Bright Green Foliage, Graceful Grasses Prince Tut Dwarf Egyptian Papyrus Cyperus Live Plant #adProven Winners #ad
- Tall at shipment. Partial to full sun 4+ hours required. 18-30 in. Annual except in zones 10-11, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Tall and 2-3 ft. Quart containers are 4. 5 inches in diameter and tall. Annuals are 5-8 in. Wide at maturity.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
8. Greenpro #ad
Nymphaea Attraction Red Hardy Water Lily Tuber Rhizome Live Aquatic Plants for Pond Water Garden #adGreenpro #ad
- Hardy collection : hardy water lilies are perennials. Most hardy flowers open in the morning and close at night. Hardy water lily tuber : many years have been put in to making our water lily as fresh as possible creating our products beyond others. Grown horizontally and best in 45 degree angle against the edge of the container.
Provides amazing environment | aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding live plants not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets or pond.
Best quality : with our experience, aquatic plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
Can survive even frosts period. Unlike tropical water lily, the flower of hardy float on the surface of the water. Very attractive leaves and beautiful flower, water lily also help reducing algae by providing shade in where they grown. Flowering : start blooming in spring. Our professional team thoroughly collect, pack and ship every orders to make our customer satisfaction.
9. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
Floating Live Pond Plants, 3 Water Hyacinth #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- In case roots fall off upon receiving them, this plant can not ship to: AL, SC, TX, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond, helping clear the water naturally.
If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, FL, ID, WI. During summer, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. Important: please note that during times of extreme weather, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day.
Please note water hyacinth flower in the summer time and do not have a fLOWER ON THEM ALL THE TIME.
Please note this plant ships with trimmed roots as sometimes they tend to fall off during transit due to heat. If you live in a region that is experiencing extreme heat, please do not order as they will not make it in very hot weather. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce. You get 3 plants of about 3-5 inches in diameter. Lastly, just place them in your pond and give them couple of weeks so they can re-establish themselves. This plant is very sensitive to temperatures during shipping.