As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yard Mastery #ad
5oz Bottle, POA Annua and Other Problem Weeds, Water Dispersible Granule, Yard Mastery Prodiamine 65 WDG Professional Pre Emergent Weed Killer Herbicide for Crabgrass #adYard Mastery #ad
- Spring and fall applications - mix. 183oz or 5. 2 grams of prodiamine 65 wdg in 1 gallon of water and this spray mix can cover 1, 000 sq ft. Water dispersible granule wdg - Mix in water and sprayed out as a liquid via pump or battery sprayer.
Enough for 1 entire season on a 10, 000 square foot yard. 5oz bottle - professionally formulated for DIYers who want small quantities of pre emergent.
See full product description below. Stop crabgrass - use this in spring and fall to stop crabgrass and poa annua as a pre emergent but this also stops other listed weeds. For all grass types - ok on kentucky bluegrass, Zoysia, Turf Type Tall Fescue, Perennial Rye, Bermuda, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia Grasses. Product must be watered in.
2. Bonide #ad
Crabgrass and Weed Preventer, Dura Turf Crab-Grass Pre-Emergent Control for Lawn and Ornamental Garden Beds 9.5 lb., Bonide BND60400 #adBonide #ad
- Ready to use. Apply the granular product to the ground as directed by the label. Do not apply this to fruit or vegetable plants, and do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until dust has settled. Spring application keeps weeds and crabgrass out for the whole season.
For lawn and ornamental use - use this product on lawns or ornamentals as directed on the bag for the best results. Ready to use - bonide weed preventer is ready to use, and it is easy to apply. It can be used on cool-season and warm-season turfgrass.
It can be applied up to 4 weeks later than other crabgrass preventers and provides up to four months of crabgrass control. Crabgrass and other weed killer - this weed killer and prevention technique can help clear out, or suppress over twenty different weeds.
Covers up to 5000 square feet. Does not contain fertilizer. This includes foxtail, spurge, annual bluegrass, chickweed, barnyard grass, control, goosegrass, and more. Preemergent weed control - apply this product to lawns or gardens in the spring, and it will keep weeds and crabgrass out for the whole season. For use on lawns and gardens. Covers up to 5, 000 square feet - this bag can treat up to 5, 000 square feet of turfgrass.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Scotts #ad
Clover and Other Listed Lawn Weeds, Weed and Feed, Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft., Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz., Kills Dandelions #adScotts #ad
- Spray when weeds are actively growing. Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds. Easy to use, simply attach hose and spray.
Fertilizes in 24 hours while controlling for weeds. Other weeds include buckhorn, henbit, oxalis, pigweed, ragweed, knotweed, ground ivy, lambsquarters, poison ivy, chickweed, plantain, and spurge.
4. Liquid Harvest #ad
Fertilizer Marking Dye, Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces Perfect Weed Spray Dye, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker, Herbicide Dye #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Easily marks grass and lawns. Non-permanent and nonstaining. Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based.
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
Bioadvanced 100534368 Selective Herbicide, 29 oz #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof in 1 hour. 2-in-1 formula: kills existing lawn weeds and prevents listed weeds from emerging. Weed killer: kills weeds including dandelion, dollar weed, and clover. 6 month protection: proprietary 2-in-1 formula kills and prevents weeds for up to 6 months.
Won't harm lawns. Rainproof protection: rainproof in 1 hour. Apply anytime spring or fall. Can be used on bermuda grass, centipede grass, st Augustine grass and zoysia lawns.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. RM43 #ad
RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control, 1-Gallon #adRM43 #ad
- Ideal for fence rows, driveways, gravel paths, sidewalks, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns. Treats 17, 297 square feet. Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired. Can be used for total vegetation control bare ground or spot control of brush, vines and weeds.
7. Preen #ad
Yellow, Preen 2464107 24-63798 Weed Preventer, 13 lb. Covers 2,080 sq. ft #adPreen #ad
- Safe for use around over 200 established flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Not for use on lawns. Ft. Stop weeds before they start for up to 3 months guaranteed.
Apply anytime in spring, summer or fall. Weed preventer does not kill existing weeds. Safe for use on edibles see use directions for complete list. Covers 2, 080 sq.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||To the extent consistent with applicable lawn, lebanon seaboard corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back.|
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns, 4,000 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Apply product when dandelions are actively growing. You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4, 000 sq. Use on bahiagrass, centipedegrass, kentucky bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, bermudagrass, Fine Fescue, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly.
Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing.
Ft. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled. This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge. Triple action – kills, prevents and feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
9. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Target pests: barnyardgrass, clover, henbit, yellow Nutsedge, Carpetweed, crabgrass large & smooth, Dandelion, Goosegrass, Thistle, Foxtail, Purslane, Chickweed, Wild Carrot and others.
Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.