As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZKEEK #ad
100 Seeds, Flaming Torch Lily, Bright Colour! Perennial Flower Gardening Seeds Open Pollinated NO-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Kniphofia Red Hot Poker #adZKEEK #ad
- Beautiful red blooms; Bloom from June right through to October. The flowers are visited by bees, wasps, butterflies, and hummingbirds. Days to bloom: 110-120 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 5-9. Full sun;grows 32-36 Inches. Easy to Grow Perennial.
2. Ezoon #ad
Mixed Color Ornamental Flower Seeds to Plant Non-GMO, 300+ Multi Colors Lantana Camara Flower Seeds #adEzoon #ad
- If you have any question with your order, please feel free to contact us. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Lantanas are native to tropical climates like Texas, Florida, and Central and South America.
These low-growing flowers are a wonderful ground cover for edging borders, rock gardens, or as a container plant. Since lantanas love the heat, make sure it’s planted in a full sun and well drain soil spot. 100 pcs lantana mix seeds. They are specific to these warmer climates, they flower all year.
3. Dichmag #ad
300+ Chrysanthemum Heirloom Rare Ground Cover Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Rare Dwarf Cover Landscape Flower Seeds Mixed Color #adDichmag #ad
- Do not cover with soil as light aids germination. Keep the soil moist at 70-75 degrees F, Select a location in full sun with good rich moist organic soil. Chrysanthemums make great long lasting, fragrant cut flowers.
Great for containers as well as in the garden as a bedding plant. Chrysanthemum seeds are small so sow then thinly and barely press in. Multi-color ground-cover chrysanthemum seeds for planting, 300 seeds flower seeds to grow. If you have any question with your order, please feel free to contact us.
4. Generic #ad
Blue Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds Clitoria Ternatea Asian Pigeonwings -Tropical Vine Plant Seeds- Edible Flower | Non GMO | Organic | Heirloom, HOA Dau Biec, 50 Butterfly Pea Flower Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Pleasing the sense: pleasing the sense: we believe that a proper cup of tea offers a nourishing experience that satisfies the soul while pleasing the senses. To reduce disease, avoid overhead watering and do not plant legumes in the same location year after year.
If you’d like to add this flower to your garden, porch, grab your gardening gloves and a few seeds to get started! It's a particularly hardy plant and can adapt to most environments as long as the weather is warm enough.
For best germination, nick the hard seed coat prior to planting. The active components in mugwort tea are also very strong and can be toxic in excessive amounts. Direct seed outdoors in early spring. Seeds will sprout in 10-21 days.
Active components: butterfly pea flower tea will be beneficial for people who are suffering from many ailments. Sow 1" deep and 3" apart. The butterfly pea flower produces bright purple blooms that can add a pop of color to any garden, or window. It might stimulate the appetite and may counter unpleasant conditions. Plants will tolerate a light frost. Butterfly pea tea is used around the world and is naturalized in most countries due to its popularity.
5. Ezoon #ad
100+ Mixed Hibiscus Flower Seeds for Planting, Fresh Perennial Exotic Plant Bonsai Seeds for Multi-Colored Hibiscus Non-GMO #adEzoon #ad
- Perfect for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Hibiscus seeds promise to bring strong and long-lasting blooms to your garden when other flowers fail to bloom. Vigorous, frost-tolerant hibiscus thrives in a wide range of cool and shaded North American gardens.
It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Fun to grow. Easy and fun. Hibiscus seeds are ideal accents for sidewalks and flower beds, but are most popular for growing freely in wildflower mixes and wide open spaces. Great for privacy. 100 mixed hibiscus seeds.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Dainty Marietta, Marigold Seeds for Planting Outdoors 4 Variety Pack French Marigold Petite Mix, and African Marigold Seeds Crackerjack for Pollinators Wildflower Seed by Gardeners Basics, Sparky #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Save the bees - flowers are essential to feed bees and pollinate our fruits and vegetables. Varieties - the 4 varieties included in this assortment are; French marigolds petite mix, dainty Marietta, sparky mix, and African marigolds crackerjack.
Easy - marigolds are a favorite to grow because they are so easy and germinate quickly! Great to get kids interested in gardening.
Packets - each marigolds seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper in full color, with growing and harvesting directions. Beautiful - not only are marigold plants helpful to butterflies and bees, but they are also beautiful plants with showy flowers. Each heirloom flower seeds packet contains at least 800mg of seeds.
7. OHXSM #ad
Rare Plant Seed 100 Pcs Red Climbing Rose Seeds Garden Flower Plant Seeds #adOHXSM #ad
- This includes the wide range of colours they are available in; the generally large size of flower, larger than most flowers in temperate regions; the variety of size and shape; the wide variety of species and cultivars that freely hybridize.
Roses are one of the most popular garden shrubs in the world. They possess a number of general features that cause growers and gardeners to choose roses for their gardens.
8. ZKEEK #ad
Shy Plant/Touch me not/Sensitive Plant Seeds, 100+ Seeds Flower Gardening House Plant Seeds Open Pollinated NO-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Mimosa #adZKEEK #ad
- Then nick or file the seed coat and soak overnight in near boiling water. Days to full Maturity: 2nd Yr. Germination can take 30 days or more. Plant 1/8" deep in a fertile well-drained soil. Transplant the seedlings into pots when they are established and provide full sun.
Growing information: for best results, peel off the outer seed husk. Moves When Touched. Keep soil damp and warm about 75 - 80 degrees F. Soil should be fertile, well-draining and fertilized occasionally.
9. OHXSM #ad
Mixed Colours 100Pcs Globe Amaranth Flowers, Gomphrena Globosa Seeds #adOHXSM #ad
- Great for beds, mass planting, borders, and pots. Drought tolerant and low maintenance once established. Great for attracting bees, butterflies and beneficial insects to the garden.
Flowers throughout summer and into autumn. Compact clump forming mid-green foliage with an abundance of long lasting pom-pom style flowers in a mixture of pink, purples and white. Annual to 60cm. Fantastic for dried and cut flower use.