As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Classic French Zebrune Shallot Seeds, Pack of 200 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- It's pinkish-brown with a mild, it stores well, and it is destined to become your favorite new veggie in the garden. Germination takes anywhere from 4 to 10 days, and is very dependable.
Sow the seeds 4 to 6 weeks before the last scheduled frost in your area. Zebrune is a highly productive plant, reaching 12 to 24 inches high and about 4 to 8 inches wide. Onions -- can't go wrong! Transplant the seedlings as soon as the soil is workable in spring.
Space transplants about 6 inches apart in the garden. 100 days from setting out transplants. Once you've tasted a shallot fresh from the soil of your own backyard, you'll never go back to those overpriced supermarket varieties! Zebrune is a classic french shallot, sweet flavor, an heirloom that continues to delight as new varieties come and go.
Zebrune should be started indoors in short-season climates, or if you want the earliest possible crop of shallots.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Matador 2954 Red 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 105 days. Suitable for long storage through spring. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Ambition 8674 Red 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Suitable for long storage through spring. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 105 days. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Creme Brulee 1658 Pink 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Also called "banana shallots". Iridescent peachy pink skin covers uniform bulbs. Harvest in about 105 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
5. Botanical Interests #ad
Zebrune Shallot Onion Seeds, 350 mg #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Heirloom. 100 days from transplant. Sow in Spring. Also called "chicken leg shallot". Ships from Ohio.
6. GORNORVA #ad
GORNORVA Avocado Tree Growing Bowl, Avocado Planting Germinator Bowl Garden Starter Christmas Gift for Women Friends Families Grow Avocado Tree Avocado & Bowl NOT Included… #adGORNORVA #ad
- No more inclining pits & plants. The plastic holder lowers with the water as it evaporates, always keeping the avocado pit in the water. Give this amazing gift to your family, this would be a great Birthday/anniversary stocking stuffer. Research shows that adding an avocado a day to your diet helps improve your overall health.
Put a pit until the end does not have to worry about sinking the water surface. 20 degree would be better. The avocado pit starters is clear so the kids can watch it grow.
Plant your own avocado tree: it takes 3-6 weeks for avocado pit to crack and germinate depending on breed and temperature. Be more patient and your own little avocado deserves your waiting. Highly suggest waiting until the roots are about 2 inches long and then transplanting the pit right away.
This amazing avocado growing thing holds your avocado pit perfectly in the water and it STAYS in the water, even as the water evaporates. Looks like an ufo, you can put it in the room, balcony or add a special touch to your planting process in the garden. Keep the clean water changed weekly. Cool garden gifts for ketogenic diet: keep an avocado a day. Avocado is just the perfect ketogenic diet companion to keep you healthy.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
7 Varieties of Heirloom and Non-GMO Red, Yellow, and Green Onions for Planting, Organic Onion Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- 7 varieties of organic onions - including evergreen Bunching, Red Cabernet, Red Cipollini, Walla Walla, Yellow Sweet Spanich Utah, Early Texas Grano, & Yellow Cipollini.
100% satisfaction guarantee: You will love this collection or you can get your money back. Perfect for people who are going green & zero waste. Certified organic - don't be fooled by cheap seeds promoting themselves as "non-GMO" but grown in who knows what, this collection is certified organic by ECO Cert.
Usa grown - all seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA into 100% recycled seed packets & combined in a fully compostable bag. Kitchen garden ready - this collection is perfect for your edible garden or as a gift for the gardener in your life.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Shallot Picador 1922 Red 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 110 days. Suitable for long storage through spring. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Premium Flower Seeds 1/4 Pound Perennial Garden Seeds for Attracting Birds & Butterflies, Wildflower Seeds, Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoor Perennial #adHOME GROWN #ad
- 4oz pure seeds no filler 2x more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with TWICE the amount of seeds per pack and we stand behind product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
Grow a beautiful flower garden - these mixed flower seeds will grow to approximately 24-36" tall and cover roughly 400 Sq Feet. 18 varieties - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix.
Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers Are - If by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right.
These flower seeds also are great for bees. Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. Great for attracting butterflies, birds, & bees - This wildflower mix allow you to bring beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy. They make great garden gifts or party favors. With 18 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types.