As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix, For Use in Containers, 2-pack 8 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Excellent for starting cuttings. Specially formulated for fast root development. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food. Use when starting from seed and with leaf, stem or root cuttings.
2. Sun Gro Horticulture #ad
Ba, Sun Gro Horticulture Black Gold 1311002 8-Quart Seedling Mix #adSun Gro Horticulture #ad
- Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber. Combines double screened canadian sphagnum peat moss and other fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development.
Black gold seedling mix 8qt listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for the production of organic food and fiber. 8-quart. This mix combines double screened Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss and other fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development.
This product is made in United States. Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber.
Contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, dolomite lime, perlite, and an organic wetting agent. Use for germinating seeds in flats, pots, and plug trays. Combines double screened canadian sphagnum peat moss and other fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development.
3. Soil Sunrise #ad
All Natural Seed Starting Mix 2 Quarts, Expert Grade Seed Starter Potting Mix, Vegetables, and Other Grass, Start Herbs #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Benefits: provides nutrients, drainage, moisture retention, and organic humus. Ingredients: peat moss, coarse sand, worm castings, perlite, coco coir and lime. Uses: specially formulated for starting herbs, vegetables, flowers and grasses, ideal for indoor / outdoor container gardening and raised bed gardening.
Size: 2 quarts / 05 gallon. Pamper your plants: hand-blended, 100% all-natural seed germinating medium; no additives or chemicals, perfect for use with heirloom and organic seeds.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
4. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, herb & more plant types. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting. Once expanded, outdoor plants, house plants, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, and more!. Omri listed and certified organic.
Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, vegetable, it will help you grow healthy live plants. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat.
This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds. 100% biodegradable soil alternative. Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, providing 16 quarts total. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
5. Jiffy #ad
36 mm, Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets, Easy to Transplant to Garden, Seed Starter Soil Plugs, Start Seedlings Indoors, 50 Count #adJiffy #ad
- 50 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired. Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 30103 Seed Starter Soil, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Contains six components blended in proper proportions. Light weight, loose and fertile soilless mix, specially formulated to promote superior germination of seeds. Also useful for transplanting or root cuttings.
7. Tlswshsy #ad
35mm Plant Pallet Seedling Soil Block,Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Starter Pellet,Transplanting Growing Garden Flower Vegetables, 120 Pcs Peat Pellet #adTlswshsy #ad
- 2. Good gift:these peat soil pellets are a great gift for them. Each peat soil is 1. 2"/30mm in diameter, bring enough grow space. The general depth is twice the seed diameter.
Place 2-4 plant seeds in the center of the fiber soil and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix. Use steps: 1. Place the nursery in a small container filled with water. 3. 4. Easy to use:the peat pellets are made of peat growing medium.
Package includes: 120pcs 35mm peat fiber soil plant ， 1shovel and 1 digger. Add enough water until submerge these fiber nutrient soils. Good quality: made of fiber soil, which is convenient for transplanting and colonizin. The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter. As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes.
8. Espoma #ad
8 qt, Natural & Organic Premium Potting Mix for Seedlings and Cuttings, Espoma Seed Starter Potting Mix, Pack of 2 #adEspoma #ad
- For all seedlings and cuttings. You will receive 2 bags of Seed Starter. Improves moisture retention. Promotes root growth.
9. Coast of Maine #ad
Coast of Maine, Sprout Island Blend 8QT, Organic Seed Starter #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Ready to use in cell packs, trays or flats. Enriched with worm castings. Provides natural moisture retention and aeration. Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp & fully cured compost. For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings.