As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Surge Turf Herbicide -1 Gallon #adUnknown #ad
- Yellow Nutsedge suppression. Upto 2x faster than many other amine based herbicides. Low odor formulation. Designed for residential and commercial properties and many other sites. Water based formulation - safe upto 90 degrees.
|Manufacturer||PBI Gordon #ad|
2. Gordon's ProForm #ad
PBI Gordon's Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf, 2.5 Gallon #adGordon's ProForm #ad
- Foliar absorption. Reduces call backs. Economical - lower cost water-based formulation. Warm-weather weed control option. Fast visual response.
3. Southern Ag #ad
128oz, 1 Gallon, Southern Ag Lawn Weed Killer with Trimec Herbicide #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For use on 9 turf types. Controls a wide range of lawn weeds. A patented combination of 3 proven weed killers. Directions for use in conventional & hose end sprayers.
4. SPEED ZONE #ad
Speed Zone Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf -1 Gallon Jug #adSPEED ZONE #ad
- Fast weed control-Clover Control in as little as 1 week. Not for sale to: ar, ca, mt, ak, la, nj, wy, nm, dc, me, tx, co, sd, wi, mA, il, mn, NE, ct, mi, ri, wa, MA.
5. PBI Gordon #ad
1 Gallon, PBI Gordon SpeedZone Southern Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf #adPBI Gordon #ad
- Buffalograss, Zoysiagrass, centipedegrass, Common St. Ideal uses include: on home lawns, roadsides, golf course fairways, roughs commercial property, parks and schools, aprons, cemeteries.
Speedzone southern can be sprayed safely to Bluegrass, Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass. See label for complete list. Top weeds controlled: clover, Oxalis, Dandelion, Ground Ivy, Plaintain, spurge, Plus 70 other weeds. Augustine, Seasshore paspalum.
6. Quali-Pro #ad
Prodiamine 65 Wdg 5lbs Pre-emergent Grass Broadleaf Weeds Generic Barricade #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
Use sites: nurse, Trees, turf, Landscape, Golf Courses. Features & benefits: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Henbit, Spurge, Knotweed, Foxtail, Chickweed, Goosegrass.
7. PBI Gordon #ad
PBI Gordon Trimec Broadleaf Classic Herbicide, Gallon #adPBI Gordon #ad
- Great for both cool and warm season use. Helps keep lawns healthy and weed-free for months. Very low-odor formula is easier to use. Effective post-emergent control at a wide range of temperatures. Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides.
8. Monterey #ad
8 oz, Monterey LG5328 Getter, Post Emergence Herbicide for Grass Weeds #adMonterey #ad
- Use for post emergence control. Also controls canadian thistle and other thistle weeds. Selective formula - this systematic selective herbicide kills unwanted and unsightly weedy grass vegetation without injuring desirable plants in your lawn or garden.
Spray on - this herbicide can be applied when grassy weeds are actively growing and it works best in sunny warm weather. Easy to use - before application, simply mix grass getter concentrate with a surfactant oil concentrate and water and spray on to flowerbeds, landscaping or lawns.
Kills grassy weeds out of flowerbeds. Grass control - grass getter is a post emergent herbicide for grass weed control over the top of bedding plants, ornamentals, ground covers, shrubs, and vegetables.
Monterey pt grass getter. Controls annual grasses as well as hard to control species such as bermuda grass. It can be used through a hose end or tank type feed sprayer according to the directions. Weed killer - this herbicide kills most annual and hard-to-kill Perennial grasses up to 1-foot, Johnson grass, quack grass, as well as hard to control species such as crabgrass, Canadian thistle, Bermuda grass, and other broadleaf thistle weeds.
9. FDC #ad
Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf, 1 Gallon Jug Makes 64 Gallons #adFDC #ad
- Triple threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Poison protection. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn. Cover more ground using less product.
Mix 8 oz. Of triple threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2, ct, nd, hi, 500 sq ft. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area. Cost effective. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass.
Not for sale in these states - ak, de, me, mA, LA, CA, VT, RI, DC. Powerful formula. Mix one gallon of triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Triple threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds. Easy to use herbicide. Selective weed killer.