As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Michigan Peat #ad
40-Pound, Michigan Peat 5540 Garden Magic Top Soil #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Available in 40-pound. A blend of dark, reed sedge peat and sand. Used as a top dressing and to fill holes in lawns and gardens. Garden magic top soil. Loosen heavy clay soils and enhance moisture retention in light soils.
|Brand||Michigan Peat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Michigan Peat #ad|
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 cu. ft., Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Soil #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Grows bigger, more bountiful plants vs unfed plants. Soil and mulch certified. Pre-mixed blend. For vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs. 100% organic mix. Omri listed for use in organic gardening. Raised bed gardening improves drainage and simplifies the control of weeds and pests.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Herbs, Microgreens, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Gardening, Flowers, Add Water, 1 Block = 15 Gallons of Potting Soil Approx Wheelbarrow Full, Peat Free, OMRI Organic, Minute Soil #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Minute soil wheelbarrow block - 1 block - add 5. 5 gallons of water to each brick to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 15 gallons of soil per block - Approximately a wheelbarrow full of soil.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, microgreens, wheatgrass & more.
Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Versatile - use as straight grow medium, house plants, vegetables, garden soil, flowers, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
4. Michigan Peat #ad
Michigan Peat 5240 Garden Magic Compost and Manure, 40-Pound #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Ideal for improving a wide range of planting soils. It provides a natural nutrient content. Garden magic compost and manure. Available in 40-pound. An odor free blend of natural organic reed sedge peat and composted animal manure.
5. Organic Plant Magic #ad
Compressed Organic Potting-Soil for Garden & Plants, Nutrient Rich Plant Food Derived from Natural Coconut Coir & Worm Castings Fertilizer, Expands up to 4 Times When Mixed with Water #adOrganic Plant Magic #ad
- Nourish & see them flourish… this concentrated super soil feeds your plants for months & makes them grow up to 3 x bigger! Rapid hydration…works super-fast at getting water & air to thirsty roots; holds 50% more water than regular soil, making it perfect for raised veg gardens & flower beds.
A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed organic potting soil that expands to 7 times the size when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
A non-toxic tonic… 100% natural ground coconut coir, worm castings & beneficial bacteria to give your garden soil and plants a super-boost. Organic & biodegradable… garden, pet & children friendly potting soil supplement that will help your veg and salads taste better and be far healthier for you than chemical-based feeds.
6. Dr. Earth #ad
Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag, Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato #adDr. Earth #ad
- 100 percent natural and organic; Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; Feeds for several months; Consistent premium quality. Optimum levels of primary plant nutrients.
Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. More abundant crops; More nutritious and tasty vegetables. Eight select strains of ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. Feeds for several months. 100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed. For more nutritious and tasty vegetables.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Flower and Plant Beds, Feeds for 3 Months, Miracle-Gro 70551430 Garden Soil All Purpose: 1 cu. ft, for In-Ground Use, Amends Vegetable, 1 CF #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Only ships to ct, me, ky, ri, mi, mo, in, il, dE, pa, ny, nh, nj, ma, ia, oh, vt, WI. Feeds for up to 3 months with continuous release plant food. Improves existing soil to build strong roots in annuals and perennials across all your in-ground gardens.
Use with all types of in-ground plants, vegetables, fruits and flowers. Start planting with the advantage of a complete in-ground garden soil, specially blended to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants. For more spectacular results, start a regular feeding regimen with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts Organic Group 0.75 cu.ft. Proom Top Soil #adScotts #ad
- Premium soil blend and peat Moss for improved results. Scotts Premium top soil. No sewage sludge or bio-solids. Excellent for Leveling and filling holes in your lawn and garden. Lighter blend of organic materials than ordinary heavy topsoil.
|Manufacturer||SCOTTS ORGANIC GROUP #ad|
9. Espoma #ad
Espoma Company VFGS1 Organic Vegetable and Flower Soil #adEspoma #ad
- Perfect for in-ground plantings. Premium Quality Blend. Enhanced with myco-tone®, our proprietary blend of 11 strains of endo and ecto mycorrhizae. It contains sphagnum peat moss, peat humus, and earthworm castings to help loosen heavy soil. All natural & Organic.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|