As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Turnip Seeds,Turnip, Non GMO,vegatable, 50+ Seeds, Seven Top #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Delicious and nutritious turnip green. Seeds can also be used for sprouts. Nutritious and tasty. Turnips grow quickly. Can be used in salads, or simply steamed.
2. RattleFree #ad
Turnip Seeds for Planting | Purple Top Turnip Seeds | Non-GMO & Heirloom | Planting Packet Includes Planting Instructions #adRattleFree #ad
- Uses: garnishes, Stir Fry, Salads greens and roots alike. Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! Purple top white globe turnip produces big roots that can sometimes reach up to 4-6” across.
Planting depth 1/2" | planting spacing 2-4" | Harvest 45-65 Days. All of our seeds are non-GMO.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Produces Only Greens, Turnip Green Seeds, Seven Top Turnip Greens #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- The seven top turnip is a delicious and nutritious turnip green that can be used in salads, or simply steamed. This variety does not develop an edible root and instead puts all its energy into its lush leaves.
Turnip greens seeds - seven top. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant 1/4" - 1/2" deep and 4-6" apart. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
4. MySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
Non-GMO Seeds By MySeeds.Co 1/2 lb Purple Top White Globe Turnip, 50 Days until Harvest, 1/2 lb 90,000+ Seeds Purple Top White Globe Turnip seeds, Greens contains even more nutrients #adMySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. This order = 1/2 lb 90, 000+ seeds ~!! purple top white globe - 50 Days ~!! Greens contains even more nutrients ~!! Globes range from 3-5" across with purple top and white bottom.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Turnip Seven Top 8332 White 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The best-tasting turnip greens you'll ever eat. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 45 to 65 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Very nutritious and high in calcium, these greens are tasty in salads or steamed.
6. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Purple Top White Globe Turnip Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Hardness Zone 3-9. The purple top turnip has a mild and sweet flavor. Over 170, 000 seeds in the package; seed rate: 5-10 lbs. Per acre; seed depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch. Ready to harvest in about 60 days. The greens are nutrient-rich and wonderful in salads and soups.
7. Bradley Seed Brand #ad
Bradley Seed Brand- Purple Top Turnip Seed 3 lbs #adBradley Seed Brand #ad
- Easy to grow and manage. Great for a starter food plot. Rapid Growth. Planting rate: 1-2 pounds per acre. High Yields.
8. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage, Survival Garden Seeds Greens Collection Seed Vault #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light. Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant! Nutritious and delicious - green leafy plants are superfoods packed with flavor and nutrition.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
Keep your family well-fed and healthy with these varieties of Collards, Kale, Lettuce, Spinach, and Arugula.
Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come. Variety of produce - a diverse array of leafy green vegetable seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in your home vegetable or container garden. Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference.
9. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Turnip Greens Heirloom Seven Tops by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Best varieity strictly for turnip greeens. Easy to grow and start harvesting in 35 days. Old time southern favorite delicious with cornbread.
Grow a patch of greeens in your own backyard, ideal for limited space. Packet contains over 150 seeds handpacked with heart and care into Stonysoil Seed Company envelope.