As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
2 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, ground cover, and many other uses.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Cloud Crimson Clover Cover Crop & Forage Seed- 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Fast and easy germination. Annual clover used for hay, forage, cover crops, silage, pasture, crop rotations, green manure crops, nitrogen fixator, livestock, wildlife food plots, and for a ground cover.
Seeding rate: 20 - 25 lbs per acre for broadcast seeding. The first ever white flowering crimson clover. Great forage quality and sweeter taste than regular crimson clover.
3. SeedRanch #ad
10 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Also great to attract wildlife. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
4. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover.
Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large.
Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air.
5. Seeds2Go #ad
Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, White Clover Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre.
Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
6. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Pasture, White Clover Seed 5 LB Cover Crop, Wildlife Attractant, Lawns #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated clover seed. Clovers are popular legumes grown for forage and wildlife feed providing useful energy, protein and fiber.
White clover is especially responsive to cool, moist conditions. Used in lawns, ground cover, cover crop, for erosion control or wildlife.
7. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5LBS White Dutch Clover #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Also great to attract bees and wildlife. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Hardy perennial once established. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
8. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Nitro-Coated and Inoculated Seedranch White Dutch Clover Seeds, 20 Pounds #adSeedRanch #ad
- Also great to attract wildlife. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels.
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
9. VietFA #ad
VietFA Clover SẸẸDS for Plạnting 3 Lbs White Dutch Clover SẸẸD for Lawns Ground Cover 800 000 SẸẸDS Per Lb #adVietFA #ad
- Clover sẸẸds for plạnting 3 lbs white dutch clover sẸẸd for Lawns Ground Cover 800 000 SẸẸDS Per Lb.